Mika: 'I Need A Date'

Cautionary Wife

jeez, i have no date either, noone likes me, i have never gotten a Vday card from a boy, well ya, the retarded kids who only like me cuz im the only ones who are somewhat nice to them. but i wish some guy would ask me out. every one of my friends has a boyfriend!

I understand how u feel!! But u know what, there's no point thinking about it. Just get on with your life, do what makes YOU happy and things will fall into place :thumb_yello: These things always seem to happen when u least expect them! :wink2:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand how u feel!! But u know what, there's no point thinking about it. Just get on with your life, do what makes YOU happy and things will fall into place :thumb_yello: These things always seem to happen when u least expect them! :wink2:

haha, well im 13 anyways, im rlly in no rush, but it is depressing when noone seems to like me just cuz im a bit freakish!:roftl: oh well, im sure that is how mika felt.

haha, well im 13 anyways, im rlly in no rush, but it is depressing when noone seems to like me just cuz im a bit freakish!:roftl: oh well, im sure that is how mika felt.

That's so true... if someone doesn't accept you for who you are, then they're not worth it. If you can't be yourself, you don't have anything! And don't worry, you've looooaaaads of time!!!! :wink2:

That's so true... if someone doesn't accept you for who you are, then they're not worth it. If you can't be yourself, you don't have anything! And don't worry, you've looooaaaads of time!!!! :wink2:

haha. ya. if ppl wont accept me for the plastic body parts covered in duct tape and dolls heads hanging aroung my neck they totally arent worth it! :lmao: