Mika's Birthday

guinchogirl

what on earth is all this about, I need more info, we can make the dream come true, we all have wacky costumes, now who is gonna make sure the BIG GUY gets his SEXY ass there too :naughty::thumb_yello:

I need to befriend someone who shares my DANGEROUS OBSESSION so that I have a mikabuddy to travel the globe with on Mikaoutings ....anyone???

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

my boyfriend is getting sick of it, I can feel it!!!

It's only a matter of time that he just sends me off on my own !!:bleh:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMN! I'll be changing my RSVP now. I forgot I'm not gonig to be around all day Saturday. My aunt is like, a scrapbooking-holic and she goes to conventions and stuff, and there's one in my town she wants to go to, so she is taking me with her and we're scappbooking all day. I'm not a scrapbooker at all! I'm artistic, maybe good at crafts, but scrapbooking isn't my cup of tea. I'm really bad at cutting (I'm a lefty!). Really, I'm interested to go and make some stuff and it's very nice of her, but it's on Mika's birthday. It was supposed to be August 4th, but she got the dates mixed up , as we found out on Aug. 2.

SO, I will be there all day Saturday, from like 9:30 AM on. I'll try to get on before then, and after, but I'm so sad I'm gonig to miss partying with you guys. :emot-sad:

HOWEVER, I will def. scrapbook some Mika stuff from GMA and Nokia, so I'll post that.

HAPPY B-DAY MIKA!! estas son las mañanitas que cantaba el rey david a los muchachos supeer ultraa meega guapos se las cantamos asi... wish i could b in your party, enjoy!!, happy 24!!

LUV YA!!:naughty::bleh: