New UK Tour Dates in May!!! On Sale Friday

Michael

London or Birmingham, equal distance for me, so I'm open. It would be nice though if they could swing down to the West country, and not just for Glastonbury. We do have good venues here, Carling Academy and Colston Hall in Bristol, Westpoint in Exeter, The Oasis in Swindon and loads more I can't qute remember just now. Just a thought.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just booked for Birmingham...The Academy is an all-standing venue anyway, so it doesn't matter about which tickets you are allocated. However, it is true that for some pre-sale ticketed events, you don't always get very good seat allocations...

I'm not a huge seetickets.com fan..They always seem to dispatch tickets really late compared to other sites. I remember the panic when my scissor sisters tickets didn't arrive until the day before the concert.. 2 hours before I had to get on the train to London!

Hmm, everyone seems to have got tickets from seetickets.com

I found the presale link through the Academy website and ordered through ticketweb.com

Apparently they're the same company, although my Mika tickets for Brum this month still haven't come through (See Tickets) while everyone else on ticketweb seems to have received them. Which isn't very good:thumbdown:

First, great news - a gig with no mimum age limit so we can take our equally Mikaholic children. So 9am hubbie was on the phone and bought 4 tickets to Mika's Birmingham gig on 17 May.

Then last night we realised... our 10 year old has a Key Stage 2 maths exam at 9am the next day! There's no way she can be up until 12.30 or 1am during Sats week.

Sadly, we'd already told them the good news, so had to break the bad news last night.

If it wasn't KS2 Sats I might not have ruled out the gig, but these exams decide her level for secondary school in September. What's more, I work at the children's school. Wouldn't look good, now would it!

:boxed:

I'm gonna check the exam board website and check i've got no exams the next day.. not that it'll make any difference - i'm still going! :P Hopefully they're starting later than that though.

(concerts at the academy don't tend to run as late as arenas in my experience. when I saw Lily Allen there last year it finished at 9.15!)