New UK Tour Dates in May!!! On Sale Friday

Michael

Am so with you Gill - got tickets for Brighton only to find out its an over 14 venue. Now got tickets for London only to find its her exam week - only yr7 but top grammer and not too sure they would be happy with a sleepy girl and bad results!!

Oh well have said will take her to the next one - may be she is just destined not to see him!!

:blink:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a huge seetickets.com fan..They always seem to dispatch tickets really late compared to other sites. I remember the panic when my scissor sisters tickets didn't arrive until the day before the concert.. 2 hours before I had to get on the train to London!

Really?? Now I'm panicing .. I've never really had any problems with See Tickets BUT have booked tickets for Michael Bolton next month with them and I leave home the day before as I'm in Yorkshire and the concert is in Bournemouth (long way I know, but I'm at friends the week after so extended my holiday). Booked them last September but the tracker states they are still waiting to receive them.

I'd heard it happen for Robbie Williams's concerts last year, but thought it was a one off incident.

Prft.