guinchogirl

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got everything crossed for you!

I can't wait to meet all the new members too!

Mika gig's are like family outings!

yeah its great how everyone gets to meet each other lol!

dont u live in Chelmsford Jemmalee?

and is Shepherds Bush anywhere near Fenchurch Street?

ahahaha i havent a clue about london surroundings...

yeah its great how everyone gets to meet each other lol!

dont u live in Chelmsford Jemmalee?

and is Shepherds Bush anywhere near Fenchurch Street?

ahahaha i havent a clue about london surroundings...

Yes i do live in Chelmsford Caz! but my train goes into Liverpool Street! I haven't got a clue where Fenchurch Street is!

I know Liverpool street is nowhere near Shepherds Bush LOL! I'm meeting some off my friends from Canvey at my hotel before hand. I wil ask my mate tomorrow as she lives down your way!

Yes i do live in Chelmsford Caz! but my train goes into Liverpool Street! I haven't got a clue where Fenchurch Street is!

I know Liverpool street is nowhere near Shepherds Bush LOL! I'm meeting some off my friends from Canvey at my hotel before hand. I wil ask my mate tomorrow as she lives down your way!

OMG SHUT UP! NO WAY! YOU HAVE FRIENDS ON CANVEY!?!?!

THATS WHERE I LIVE! *unfortunately*

canvey is small..i might know them! who are they?!?!

My friend is called Mette and she has blue in her hair and rides a moped!

Where is everyone else coming from?

erm.

doesnt ring a bell.

lmfao!

so...where IS Shepherds Bush?!?!

okay...erm...

ANYONE???

IS IT NEAR FENCHURCH STREET???

LOL

Shepherds Bush is west london.... Fenchurch Street a train station not far from Liverpool Street (train and tube) and both are in the City of London (more east)

Here is a map... there are no grids on this silly map so......

Liverpool st and Fenchurch st are east (near the right hand number '1') and Shepherds bush is west (near the left hand number '2')

Jemma can take the Central line (red line) all the way to the Bush

Caz can take the circle line (yellow) from Tower Hill (a short walk from Fenchurch St) and change for the Central line (red) at Notting Hill Gate to get to the Bush.

If in doubt use the TFL Journey Planner.. its very good :)

Hope that helps!!!

mei

LOL

Shepherds Bush is west london.... Fenchurch Street a train station not far from Liverpool Street (train and tube) and both are in the City of London (more east)

Here is a map... there are no grids on this silly map so......

Liverpool st and Fenchurch st are east (near the right hand number '1') and Shepherds bush is west (near the left hand number '2')

Jemma can take the Central line (red line) all the way to the Bush

Caz can take the circle line (yellow) from Tower Hill (a short walk from Fenchurch St) and change for the Central line (red) at Queensway to get to the Bush.

If in doubt use the TFL Journey Planner.. its very good :)

Hope that helps!!!

mei

Ooooh i love you!

haha! check me out...i act as if im already going...

No Probs..... I dont have an outfit for Shepherds Bush.. I am so busy over the next couple of weeks.. I wont have time to sort one... I know that Jemma is going to be a fairy.. what is everyone else going as???

No Probs..... I dont have an outfit for Shepherds Bush.. I am so busy over the next couple of weeks.. I wont have time to sort one... I know that Jemma is going to be a fairy.. what is everyone else going as???

weeelllll if i win this competition ive got to wear what i wore in the video!! lmao!!

glad other people are dressing up though...i wont feel so alone! XDD

hiya im going with lots of sparkly accessories. that includes my bunny ears, bracelelts, and the hearts. me and my younger son made a t-shirt by hand and haie just finished painting it. thats as far as i got, as i am going with my 13 year old son, who is feeling embarassed already.

if you want to go for a drink there are a few places, if you go into the small shopping mall there, they have a few like wine bar/restaurants. it depends on what you like. there used to be a slug and lettuce but it closed down.

i am going straight to the queue as my sons will be at school and we have to come from heathrow and the bus takes a while, and eldest gets home at 4pm no much time to get there. and you will see my bunny ears flashing a long way off lol.

and you will see my bunny ears flashing a long way off lol.

ROLFLMAO:roftl:

:roftl: I can't wait to meet you! I'll be the one with the wings!

CAZ- My friend said you can go with her PM me for details!

ROLFLMAO:roftl:

:roftl: I can't wait to meet you! I'll be the one with the wings!

CAZ- My friend said you can go with her PM me for details!

LOL! thats very nice of her! IFFFFFFFF I win and I DO go i could..maybe meet her at the station? Corr meeting someone from the internet THAT IS SCARY...at least she lives on my island!...an island with a bad reputation lol...

LOL! thats very nice of her! IFFFFFFFF I win and I DO go i could..maybe meet her at the station? Corr meeting someone from the internet THAT IS SCARY...at least she lives on my island!...an island with a bad reputation lol...

Well I like Canvey!

One of Mette's friends is getting on the train at benfleet and the rest of them are geting on at basvegas! They are all really nice!

Im planning to be in the queue first! (and then sending my sister out for drinks lol!):biggrin2:

see now i was thinking:

get in the queue THREE HOURS BEFORE the show starts?!?!

obviously get to london, go to hotel first and drop stuff off, get a bite to eat first lol and THEN go to concert

jeeeez i have it all sussed out and i dont even know if im going!

Im planning to be in the queue first! (and then sending my sister out for drinks lol!):biggrin2:

I hope we all arrive at the same time, so we can be in the queue together....

I mean, we will have a great time at the gig, but it wouldn't hurt to have a great time before hand as well.....:punk:

Hey peeps !!! I know you will be very busy during the days before Shepherds Bush, due to other Mika gigs :naughty: but we really need to sort out something for a meeting ! Like an hour, or a place to meet...

As for me, i know i can be there whenever we decide, i'll be in London already... Your turn !

Maybe we can put our "disponibilities" next to our avatar in the list, so we have a global view :mf_rosetinted: As you like... :biggrin2: