Mika @ Shepherds Bush Empire

guinchogirl

Hello peeps!!

Sorry - i only joined here yesterday - i know, it's bad isn't it!:thumbdown:

But i'm here now ! :thumb_yello:

I'm going to SBE!!! Yeeeaaaaahhhhh!!!!! Maybe i can join in your little posse? :biggrin2: xxx

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hiya sara welcome to the club, hopefully we will know whos who by monday, as we are all wearing the same bright things like the hearts and bracelets etc. i have so many it not funny. i even brought some earings today that glow in the dark. hhmmm maybe ill get the make up too. ill write love love me on my cheeks, after hubby drops me off lol.

I am awaiting instructions from Yoppappop about the bunny ears. :mf_rosetinted:

They're not flashing !!! They're fluos, like the bracelets and necklaces...

And for the meet up, i made desperate attempts to attract people's attention, but nobody replied... I guess i don't have Freddie's power to make people join together :sneaky2:

So, WHAT DO WE DO ???? WHAT TIME ??? WHERE ????

They're not flashing !!! They're fluos, like the bracelets and necklaces...

And for the meet up, i made desperate attempts to attract people's attention, but nobody replied... I guess i don't have Freddie's power to make people join together :sneaky2:

So, WHAT DO WE DO ???? WHAT TIME ??? WHERE ????

I like to be organised not do the organising!!

Who are you coming with, or are you coming on your own?

Mmmmm... Doors open at 7 is that it ??? I guess 4pm in the queue wouldn't be excessive :blink: At all...

I think i will be coming on my own, actually... I'm pretty sure of that... The problem is i don't know what time Kata and her friend arrive... I just hope they will check in for the hostel in the afternoon, cause it's impossible after 11pm...

Anyway, for now, i'm coming by myself...

hiya im not sure if there is meet up as such, but im sure you wont miss us mikafanclub members. well all be a glow with glow in the dark accessories lol. we can just stand in line and shout out any mfc members here lol, hey maybe we should have our own special queue and have the privalege of going in first just kidding lol.

I think it will be a "join Jemmalee" meet up... :roftl:

I absoloutely don't how i will dress, honestly... I just know i will be wearing way more glowing bracelets and necklaces than i should :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I will be coming to the show after a day in town, so...only maybe will get some glowing stuff for myself...

I will be coming to the show after a day in town, so...only maybe will get some glowing stuff for myself...

I think i could give you some... I'm pretty sure of that... But i only have bracelets and necklaces, so if you can get other accessorizes for yourself in town, go for it !!!