Mika @ Shepherds Bush Empire

guinchogirl

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope yr feelinh better soon - bab - the crowd will keep you going at the bush.

Think there is a support act - none at Brighton as the place had to be cleared for the club night that usually happens there on a friday!@!

Are you MAD?!?!?! I AM THRILLED! I WON THE COMPETITION! AND IVE NEVER SEEN MIKA IN CONCERT BEFORE! I AM SO LIKE THIS: :woot_jump: !!!!

I'm still like that from friday and don't think I will be able to sleep tonight!:blush-anim-cl:

It starts at 7pm but it will probably be over by 11pm ish.

Are you ok getting there and back Caz?

im so excited i have too much energy, so i have re arranged the whole furniture in the house have been on the go since 6am and i am now arranging my stuff for tomorrow, all i need now is to get my wash in hair colour im thinking i may go pink still not sure. hubby is gonna think im mad all over again.

im so excited i have too much energy, so i have re arranged the whole furniture in the house have been on the go since 6am and i am now arranging my stuff for tomorrow, all i need now is to get my wash in hair colour im thinking i may go pink still not sure. hubby is gonna think im mad all over again.

My boyfriend already thinks I'm nuts! I have got so much glitter to wear tomorrow, you'll be able to see me a mile off!

same here i have so many fluroescent bracelets its not funny, and my furry flashy bunny ears lol oh and the flashy hearts and my custom made t-shirt, hubby says do i think im a bit old for this kind of behaviour, i say nooooooo. just cause im 40 in 4 months does not mean i cant have fun and us girls love to have fun.

I'm still like that from friday and don't think I will be able to sleep tonight!:blush-anim-cl:

It starts at 7pm but it will probably be over by 11pm ish.

Are you ok getting there and back Caz?

thankyou!!! but how come its about FOUR hours long?!?!

yes, we've finally sorted stuff out! I AM SO BLOODY EXCITED I CAN BARELY CONTAIN MYSEEEELLLLLFFFF!!!!!!!!!