what questions I would ask him

arcenciel

I'm sorry if there is already a thread for it, but i would like to know :

what question would you ask mika is you were to interview him ?

as for me, I would ask : do you like Bob Dylan's music ?

*silly question I assume but I really wished I knew ^___^*

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to ask him if he would like to play at my 30th birthday party next year! ( i wish!) failing that i would like to know lots of little facts about him like what's his favourite colour, what side of the bed he sleeps on etc. Sorry am I getting carried away?

I would like to ask him if he would like to play at my 30th birthday party next year! ( i wish!) failing that i would like to know lots of little facts about him like what's his favourite colour, what side of the bed he sleeps on etc. Sorry am I getting carried away?

Although I don't know what "carried away" means ( I'm sorry my english is so bad :-( ) , i'm sure Mika would be delighted to play at your birthday party... however i assume he may be a bit too overbooked !!!:thumb_yello:

Being a big star is not gonna be funny everyday I guess !

Hmmm...I would ask what his favourite colour is, is he more of a cat or a dog person, what shampoo he uses, what his favourite season is(I love winter:thumb_yello: ), does he like swimming, what he considers as the most disgusting food, is there anything he's scared of(Spiders:shocked: )? Probably I could go on and on, but I don't want to bore you with that:roftl:

I'm sorry if there is already a thread for it, but i would like to know :

what question would you ask mika is you were to interview him ?

as for me, I would ask : do you like Bob Dylan's music ?

*silly question I assume but I really wished I knew ^___^*

Well, I can tell you that I have read at least one arcticle where he said that he grew up listening to Dylan... so I would say that means yes. :)

I would ask him if he wants to go on a date with me:mf_lustslow: Of course I would act normal, like: "hey, so, I was wondering, are free on saturday?" then he would say yes and I would say: "cool, so see you on saturday"....

and then:: WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! :punk: AAAAAhHHHH!

I would ask him if he wants to go on a date with me:mf_lustslow: Of course I would act normal, like: "hey, so, I was wondering, are free on saturday?" then he would say yes and I would say: "cool, so see you on saturday"....

and then:: WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! :punk: AAAAAhHHHH!

Haha:naughty: Lovely. At first I'd act normal and after he has said "Yes" I would go behind the corner and scream and pass out:mf_lustslow:

:wub2: