what questions I would ask him

arcenciel

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh god Im so confused! :fish:

haha. We were saying that we would ask him if he wants to date us, so I said it first (that I would ask him out) then someone said that she would ask her that too, then I said that he would say no because he's dating me! so she said: "ooh, so he's dating several persons at the same time! what a bastard!"...

Then White Queen said that if Mika came here...he wouldn't be proud of us..

And I said: "He would think we're freaks". or stalkers! lol. :naughty:

haha. We were saying that we would ask him if he wants to date us, so I said it first (that I would ask him out) then someone said that she would ask her that too, then I said that he would say no because he's dating me! so she said: "ooh, so he's dating several persons at the same time! what a bastard!"...

Then White Queen said that if Mika came here...he wouldn't be proud of us..

And I said: "He would think we're freaks". or stalkers! lol. :naughty:

euuu...

It's not White Quenn, It's me...

sorry!:blush-anim-cl: too much names :boxed:

And I have no idea what White Queen said with that! :roftl:

You have big eyes problems boys ! (maybe because of Mika). This is not a quote of whote queen but of me. I explain :

I say that the first mika spouse is Carla Bruni

White Queen said that she's lycky because she come from the carla bruni's country.

I say that it's not great because she (Carla Bruni) has stupid smile and no voice... She's just clearing her throat on the microphone... And I hope that White Queen is not like Carla Bruni...

OKAY ! That's clear now ? I can make a pic if you want lol...

You have big eyes problems boys ! (maybe because of Mika). This is not a quote of whote queen but of me. I explain :

White Queen said that she's lycky because she come from the carla bruni's country.

I say that it's not great because she (Carla Bruni) has stupid smile and no voice... She's just clearing her throat on the microphone... And I hope that White Queen is not like Carla Bruni...

ok..now we got it..or well I've understood that times ago..:naughty: ...of course I'm better then Carla Bruni...:thumb_yello::naughty:

:roftl: well I guess being asmatic will force you to be courageous and assume it !!

* however you also have the possibility to hide yourself under the carpet !:wink2: *

I have foud the deal : you pretend to have an asm attack and Mika pratice you the mounth-to-mounth rescuscitation.

Longer and more deep kiss... :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

ooh! ooh! lol! I didn't read any of that! :roftl: Mika makes me crazy! lol, it's his fault!

Thanks!