Paloma, Fortune and Zuleika.

Lizzie

There is a video that Blue Sky posted earlier in the thread if you want to see more of her.

She doesn't have her picture on Facebook anymore, probably because people kept posting it everywhere, and I can't say I blame her for removing it. :sneaky2:

Where was it posted on facebook anyway?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where was it posted on facebook anyway?

If you have a facebook account, you get a little picture of yourself to put up (like Myspace). She probably has a facebook account.........I know Fortune does and some people here got cranky that they posted his pic.

oh oh oh I've finally seen Paloma and Fortuné!!! Paloma totally has Mika's hair...but not his face...and Fortuné..well...the picture wasn't exactly very clear...but...I dunno...I guess he kinda looks like Mika when he was younger..

Now that I've seen all his siblings..I conclude that Mika is the best looking outta the two boys and Yasmine is the prettiest outta the 3 girls.

Mission accomplished!:bleh::biggrin2:

:naughty:

we didn't mention (as you're italian),

Allegra is an italian name, it means 'cheerful' in english

there's a girl from the MFC called like her :wink2:

yeah, the poor woman is regressing day by day:roftl:

PRIVACY PLEASE :mf_rosetinted:

for mister M family and for people called like mister M family :mf_rosetinted:

Pics anyone? I really wanna see all of his siblings...and what about that pic of Zuleika you guys mentioned that's on facebook?..can I see it? I've seen the one here...but you guys said she looks completely different in the other pic..

I guess it's one thing to post pictures of Yasmine or Zuleika if they're involved with Mika is some way, but I think it is totally different if they are doing something in their own spare time...

Basically, I think we need to give his family members that aren't in the public eye some space... and not put pictures of his family on here...

But that's my view...

I guess it's one thing to post pictures of Yasmine or Zuleika if they're involved with Mika is some way, but I think it is totally different if they are doing something in their own spare time...

Basically, I think we need to give his family members that aren't in the public eye some space... and not put pictures of his family on here...

But that's my view...

I agree. These are REAL people here, not celebrities. For the most part, they have very normal lives just like all of us. Though I understand the want to see photos of Mika's family, this is a MIKA forum, and not a "Penniman" forum. I think that, especially with Fortune and the fact that he is still quite young and has not done anything in the public eye at all, photos should not be posted on here unless they are professional or released. The one of Zuleika and Mika in the car doesn't bother me, simply because, by their facial expressions, it doesn't appear to be intrusive or anything.

• 3 months later...
I would love to see Fortune, he's the only one that I have no idea how he looks like, does anybody have a pic?

Hi i ve only just joined too, but i have read the forum for a few weeks now and i have picked up that this is a topic that may be a good idea to steer clear of and that members do not post pics of his family on the forum as it is invading their privacy amd is something that Mika has requested. I totally agree with this too.

Just a little advice to a fellow newbie:thumb_yello:

Hi i ve only just joined too, but i have read the forum for a few weeks now and i have picked up that this is a topic that may be a good idea to steer clear of and that members do not post pics of his family on the forum as it is invading their privacy amd is something that Mika has requested. I totally agree with this too.

hahaha :roll1:

thanks hehe, I didn't remember the rules :blink:

hey, quick question, isn't it very late in england?

Ummm yes, either that or you could say its very early! Its 2.50 am:shocked: :roftl:

And before you ask why im awake at this ungodly hour, its because i have a very lively 9 month old who seems to be living in an australian time zone!