Grace Kelly played on Emmerdale.

RAK1

I know it probably sounds a bit lame, but songs played on soaps usually get peoples attention. It would have been better if it was on Eastenders, although Emmerdale it catching up. If he gets played on CSI, he'll have definitley made it.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Lol I'm watching Emmerdale now. They play Mika quite a lot. Coronation Street always seem to play Take That and Eastenders play McFly (OMG how sad am I to know that?) :blink:

I was about to post a thread about it but then I thought that would be pointless and did the search instead.

What I was gonna say was:

WHEN DO WE FIND OUT WHO KILLED TOM KING COS THAT STORYLINE IS REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES NOW!!!!!

Lol.

I read somewhere that it's going to be next week, FINALLY!

I'm with you, that story line is getting a little dull now, I'm getting so as I really couldn't care less who killed him, just get it over with and move on.

I read somewhere that it's going to be next week, FINALLY!

I'm with you, that story line is getting a little dull now, I'm getting so as I really couldn't care less who killed him, just get it over with and move on.

Oh thank god for that I can't handle much more....

Its bin going on since Christmas!!

Rather bored now. And I agree, couldn't care less who did it just get some new storylines!!!

Grace Kelly played on C.S.I?

Now that one I wanna see! :naughty:

OH ME TOO!

I love CSI, and it would be great to hear any Mika song on there.

• 7 months later...

Ha ha, never thought I'd see this thread again.

I heard it too in Corrie, but had to strain my ears as I thought I was hearing things, been getting a lot of ribbing from the family over the last few days about Mika and the whole penguin thing, so I thought maybe I must be losing it a bit. But thankfully I was wrong, phew!

Still like to hear him in CSI though, and I saw tonight that the new series of both Vegas and New York are starting soon, so fingers crossed.

I just saw Charity and Tom's "wedding". How much am I behind? :naughty: I'll probably hear Grace Kelly on Emmerdale in two years! :blink::roftl:

Ha ha, that would be a fair assumption. Are you that far behind? Blimey, you've got a LOT of catching up to do.