1000 Mikamaniacs!!

guinchogirl

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you ALL for your wonderful comments. Just gives me more energy for running this site. Yeah it costs me some cash, and yeah it costs me a lot of time, but damn is it worth it!

Well done to all of you, and we are already at 1086 members since starting this thread which is fantastic news!

To top it all off, Mika got another week in the number 1 spot and his album is Number 1 too!

FAN DABI DOSI!

Sunny

Ua!

Congratulations to everyone on board!

Thanx to administrator and moderators for creating this space, in which I can disuss with all Mika's fan!( Thank you...I no longer feel myself alone in my addiction!:wub2: )

And love for Mika forever!!! :punk:

Are we numbered as we register and if so, is there any way of finding out what number we are? -I can't remember how many members there were when I registered, but I would be interested to know.

Good question! , I would also like to know

When you click on your member profile, look at the URL in the address bar, the number at the end is your member number. Eg: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/member.php?u=1

Sunny Monkey is No1...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/member.php?u=28

I am No28

:thumb_yello:

Will def be there by 6, but working out the best way for Angelic(Gill) to get there from Washington right now. will pm you as you might know. Might get there earlier, although the hubby reckons I'll be puddled by the gig if we get there too early! (as if I would drink :naughty: )

lv, andi xxx

• 4 weeks later...