Getting To Know You

FREDDIESDOUBLE

I'm not really a newby, now... But i realize i never took the time to say a little something about me... The time has come now ! Hope i won't be too much in details...

I'm Olivia, 23, born in Martinique (French West Indies) and have been studying Medicine in Paris for a little while now : 6 years... So as a student i work at the Hospital every morning, have classes in the afternoon and classes in the evening twice a week... And still find the time to come here a bit too much to be honest... There's something i don't spend enough time doing, and it's not being on the forum :fisch: ...

Well... I absolutely adore cats, and sleeping... I eat only pastas (almost). And i'm not really into sports... I love travelling, and i'd like to go everywhere, especially in South America at the moment. I've been to Australia last summer and it was the most wonderful time of my life ! A dream come true...

I don't like cinema that much... And i go there about once a month to be honest ! And don't really miss it.

I love music and couldn't live without it, although it's all been a bit disappointing these years. I like songs, not singers. But i like all the songs on LCIM, so i'm a bit confused, now :wink2:

What can I say more ? I don't know... Oh yes ! I love photography, to give you an idea, I had nearly 1300 pictures back from Australia, where I spend 2 months 1/2, but only 20 days in holidays :blush-anim-cl: I can't stop when i start !!! And i'm obsessive, so when i don't like something, i do and re-do it until i'm satisfied... And it takes a lot of time... Some of my friends say I'm like Monica in Friends... :blink: Freaky, uh ?

I like watching series on TV, mainly : Friends, Desperate Housewives, Scrubs... And I also master Walt Disney Classics...

Well... I think it's all for now... Hope I wasn't too long...

I`m a newby here, so this is my short intriduction...

I`m Katja ( full name Jekaterina, it`s russian name) I`m 17 years old and I live in Estonia, Narva. I stady at Narva Kesklinna secondary school. I have younger brother, 2 cats, and a dog. I like travelling a lot, btw..i`m going to visit Paris on this spring holidays! i`am so excited! mm, I don`t know what else can i say about myself...

I`m a newby here, so this is my short intriduction...

I`m Katja ( full name Jekaterina, it`s russian name) I`m 17 years old and I live in Estonia, Narva. I stady at Narva Kesklinna secondary school. I have younger brother, 2 cats, and a dog. I like travelling a lot, btw..i`m going to visit Paris on this spring holidays! i`am so excited! mm, I don`t know what else can i say about myself...

Ohh great thanks!! , there are a lot from Estonia here :thumb_yello:

Haha, guess where I'm from. Estonia :naughty:!

We just have good taste in music, that's why there are so many of us. And that is another big reason why Mika should come here :wink2::roftl:!

Well about me, I'm Carolin. I'm 14 years old (birthday is on the 12th of February). I live in Tallinn, which is the capital as you all probably know by now :bleh:. When I'm not off studying somewhere in a dark corner I practise track and field (although I'm not that good at it :roll1:). I like photography also. But my biggest passion is music. I usually listen to music all the time and everywhere. Aside from Mika I'm a big Queen and David Bowie fan, but I also enjoy music like The Feeling, The Darkness, Electric Light Orchestra, Talking Heads, Blondie, Pink Floyd and so on.

Oh and about Russian. IT'S FRICKIN' HARD! I know, I have to learn it at school. And I have a really evil teacher too. But that's that.

That pretty much covers everything up ^^.

Comeeee on!! . plenty of newbies , tell us about youselves! :thumb_yello::bleh:

Well, since you asked so nicely...:wink2:

I'm not exactly a newbie -- been registered for a while, lurked for a while before that, but just don't have the chance to post much. (To be honest, I'm afraid that once I start, I won't stop!)

But... about me: 47, married, one son who's 15. Live just outside Washington, DC, in northern Virginia. I'm a writer, with a passion for Walt Disney World in Florida. A friend and I have an unofficial website devoted to Disney (shameless plug here: http://www.allears.net) and we've written a book about traveling to Disney World with a disability or special needs -- and we're in the process of updating the book right now, which is why I should really be working instead of sneaking a peek in here! But everyone deserves a break now and then, right?

I can't explain exactly why I have become so enchanted (that sounds better than *obsessed*, doesn't it?) with Mika. He's adorable, obviously, but since I am <sigh> old enough to be his mother (and I'm afraid I might even be older than his mother!) it's not just his looks that attract me. I love love love his music, it really speaks to me. The upbeat songs leave me feeling so happy and energized -- Ring Ring is playing as I type! And even the slower, more soulful songs touch me -- I just finished listening to Over My Shoulder for about the third time today, it's so hauntingly beautiful.

NEWay... I love popping in here several times a day just to see what's news, and read what you all are chatting about. My mum is English, and I have a lot of family and friends in the UK, so I love reading the way many of you write -- I can imagine your voices/accents in my head and it makes me smile!

And Freddie, I'm always eager to see what song lyrics you have in your sig -- you've hit upon so many of my faves!

So that's me in a not-so-small nutshell -- looking forward to seeing you all around the boards! Thanks for having me here!

Deb in DC

Oh and about Russian. IT'S FRICKIN' HARD! I know, I have to learn it at school. And I have a really evil teacher too. But that's that.

That pretty much covers everything up ^^.

You really need to learn Russian in Estonian schools??

We must learn Swedish here in Finland... What's wrong with our neighbour countries? :roftl:

Actually I like the language of Sweden very much.. Im rather good in it too... :naughty:

You really need to learn Russian in Estonian schools??

We must learn Swedish here in Finland... What's wrong with our neighbour countries? :roftl:

Actually I like the language of Sweden very much.. Im rather good in it too... :naughty:

Yup, we have to study Russian:thumbdown: Soooo hard....:mf_rosetinted:

Well, since you asked so nicely...:wink2:

I'm not exactly a newbie -- been registered for a while, lurked for a while before that, but just don't have the chance to post much. (To be honest, I'm afraid that once I start, I won't stop!)

But... about me: 47, married, one son who's 15. Live just outside Washington, DC, in northern Virginia. I'm a writer, with a passion for Walt Disney World in Florida. A friend and I have an unofficial website devoted to Disney (shameless plug here: http://www.allears.net) and we've written a book about traveling to Disney World with a disability or special needs -- and we're in the process of updating the book right now, which is why I should really be working instead of sneaking a peek in here! But everyone deserves a break now and then, right?

I can't explain exactly why I have become so enchanted (that sounds better than *obsessed*, doesn't it?) with Mika. He's adorable, obviously, but since I am <sigh> old enough to be his mother (and I'm afraid I might even be older than his mother!) it's not just his looks that attract me. I love love love his music, it really speaks to me. The upbeat songs leave me feeling so happy and energized -- Ring Ring is playing as I type! And even the slower, more soulful songs touch me -- I just finished listening to Over My Shoulder for about the third time today, it's so hauntingly beautiful.

NEWay... I love popping in here several times a day just to see what's news, and read what you all are chatting about. My mum is English, and I have a lot of family and friends in the UK, so I love reading the way many of you write -- I can imagine your voices/accents in my head and it makes me smile!

And Freddie, I'm always eager to see what song lyrics you have in your sig -- you've hit upon so many of my faves!

So that's me in a not-so-small nutshell -- looking forward to seeing you all around the boards! Thanks for having me here!

Deb in DC

GREAT introduction , thanks v much :thumb_yello: