Getting To Know You

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Okey Dokey Ive had a few PM's asking about me so Im kicking off the getting to know you thread , Im on Myspace somewhere but it does my head in so here we go .......................

Im 34 , a designer from Sunny Sunderland ! , design microchips for Intel , they go into your mobile phones , televisions , light sabers or whatever else is electrical these days! , I started off designing microwave ovens and TV's!

Im a lucky lad and have been blessed with travelling the world with work , 6 months in south korea was my first off , then France , Italy , Holland , Germany and seven times to Portland , Oregan on the west coast of the USA..

I love music , and have seen heaps of bands .. bon jovi , guns and roses , orson , big country , the who , the killers , muse .. etc etc , I NEVER got to see Queen live and that will say with me forever:thumbdown: although I did go to his tribute concert in 91 which was amazing , 3 rows from the front!!! , Queen came on to Tie Your Mother Down - freddie , il never forget it

I also like travelling for holidays , last year I was wth 25 mad scots on a greek island as two of them were getting married , superb , also like Madrid , Dublin , Berlin..

Im sociable , love meeting new people , errrr and thats it for now!

:bleh:

Wow, this is old but i like it. I guess that answers my "what kind of designer" question. I've also been to south Korea a total of three time since August 2005. My hubby was in school there and just graduated this summer. I love South Korea! I'm going to start my restaurant there. No sense in competing in America.

I design microships for the electonic industry , when in Korean I was designing Micro wave ovens for LG

I spent 6 months in LG , Changwon , I saw Pusan and Seoul and many other places

I loved it , it has a very special place in my heart :thumb_yello: , I loved the food and miss it sooo much

Hi I'm Vanessa,i'm 19 years old ,my astrological sign is sagittarius,I live in Romania ,I know three languages:english ,french and german!I can say that I'm a mika obsessive !

My favorite food is italian and chinese !:biggrin2:

I like to travel,to know different countries and their culture !

Beside Mika I listen to :The fratellis ,the kooks,arctic monkeys,green day,the killers ,amy winehouse,sophie elis bexter ,queen ,beatles,lily allen,jamie t,travis and many brit pop bands!

I like designing and reading fashion magazines !:biggrin2:

vanessa: I absolutley LOVE Arctic Monkeys, Jamie T and Lily Allen!

hmm...

well

My name's Priyanka, I'm 14 (only have been for around half a month).

I'm a complete Potter-head and love all things Harry Potter!

I'm also obsessed with Doctor Who

I go to an all girls school in an ordinary town. I live with my mum and my sister, who despite being 22, is like my best friend.

People assume I like Indie music because I dress that way, and they're right. I LOVE Indie music, but I love any other kind of music. I pride myself on the fact that my album collection goes from Vivaldi to The Libertines, and Sugababes to the Electric Light Orchestra.

I went to the Mika album signing in Feb, and it was BRILLIANT!

mind you, all I said was "can you sign this please?! =]...and this for my friend. Her name's Terri. With an "I". THANK YOU! .....*sheepish voice* your handwriting looks alot neater than mine!"

you all sound really cool!

I design microships for the electonic industry , when in Korean I was designing Micro wave ovens for LG

Although I can see you have just changed your signiture, perhaps the next song you quote should be this one:

We gotta install microwave ovens

Custom kitchen deliveries

We gotta move these refrigerators

We gotta move these colour tvs

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Although I can see you have just changed your signiture, perhaps the next song you quote should be this one:

We gotta install microwave ovens

Custom kitchen deliveries

We gotta move these refrigerators

We gotta move these colour tvs

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

<air guitars> :biggrin2:

Yeh an appropriate song!

• 2 weeks later...
Seriously? Have you seen Articuno already?:roftl:

There's no such thing as an Articuno here :sneaky2:

*lurks away to feet giant bird*

It's actually called "røvhavskums øerne" in danish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...