Getting To Know You

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Still not 100% on london.

Looks like i can make the gig (since im still suspended and it doesnt look like they will do anything about it for a long while yet)....its just the getting back / accomodation im having issues with.

Ok .. Ive said before if you post in the thread Im sure someone will have a floor for you :thumb_yello:

Back?

HOW IS IT I NEVER FOUND THIS THREAD???

ok then

my name is Rosina, my friends call me rosie or roro but I hate people calling me that so really just call me Rosina, although people on here call me KIWI for short!

I grew up in a small town of feilding with the next big thing evermore brothers! although back then they were just plain nerdy guys who I was jealous of because they could ride 2 wheeler bikes and I still had trainer wheels :blush-anim-cl:

I have only ever been to one gig, and nothing internationally known!

I first discovered mika by accident, walking through the mall,

I found the MFC by accident on youtube!

I am qualified as a waiteress although I still dont have a job yet, why is it that everyone wants experience but nobody will give it to you?

I am also great at electronics and I am really a big nerd, chess, computers, technology, i even put circit boards together FOR FUN! and I recently learned to play backgammond

I am learning to dance Rock-N-Roll! its AWSOME!

oh and any more in depth about my life and y'all could write a soap opera!

HOW IS IT I NEVER FOUND THIS THREAD???

ok then

my name is Rosina, my friends call me rosie or roro but I hate people calling me that so really just call me Rosina, although people on here call me KIWI for short!

I grew up in a small town of feilding with the next big thing evermore brothers! although back then they were just plain nerdy guys who I was jealous of because they could ride 2 wheeler bikes and I still had trainer wheels :blush-anim-cl:

I have only ever been to one gig, and nothing internationally known!

I first discovered mika by accident, walking through the mall,

I found the MFC by accident on youtube!

I am qualified as a waiteress although I still dont have a job yet, why is it that everyone wants experience but nobody will give it to you?

I am also great at electronics and I am really a big nerd, chess, computers, technology, i even put circit boards together FOR FUN! and I recently learned to play backgammond

I am learning to dance Rock-N-Roll! its AWSOME!

oh and any more in depth about my life and y'all could write a soap opera!

:punk:

Love it !!!!!

Putting circuit board together is interesting .. and even stranger my job!!:shocked:

Im doing one!! It's about time!!!

Okkkkkk,

So, i'm pretty confusing. My dad is South African, my mum is English, and the rest of my family are Polish and Irish (which is where my last name comes from).

I errrm, much like Mika to be honest, spent so much of my little days everywhere that i dont know what i talk like now. Some days, i can be really Yorkshire-ish (because i live in East Yorkshire), but even then people notice the softness in my voice that comes from other parts of my heritage. But apparently i sound foreign when i sing..... :blink:

What also confuses people is that i'm in my final year at school, but im doing this year from home. So if i talk about school in the past tense, then start talking about having coursework to do, this is the reason why!

I have 2 kitty cats, and used to have some horses. Uhhh, yes! I should also say that im a singer/songwriter/guitarist and loving it. Cant wait to finish school and get this show on the road! or something.... :mf_rosetinted:

I uhhh, im a fitness freak. I love working out, and i love sports. I love to play tennis, badminton anything as long as its fun, even a bit of footy sometimes with my mates. And i also love to watch rugby union. It's inexplainable really - i can't really get enough.

So, yeah! Even though i joined a year ago, this is my proper getting to know you thing, because my post count is low so people dont really know much about me. Come on everyone who hasnt posted in here!!! We want to know all about you!!!!

Im doing one!! It's about time!!!

Okkkkkk,

So, i'm pretty confusing. My dad is South African, my mum is English, and the rest of my family are Polish and Irish (which is where my last name comes from).

I errrm, much like Mika to be honest, spent so much of my little days everywhere that i dont know what i talk like now. Some days, i can be really Yorkshire-ish (because i live in East Yorkshire), but even then people notice the softness in my voice that comes from other parts of my heritage. But apparently i sound foreign when i sing..... :blink:

What also confuses people is that i'm in my final year at school, but im doing this year from home. So if i talk about school in the past tense, then start talking about having coursework to do, this is the reason why!

I have 2 kitty cats, and used to have some horses. Uhhh, yes! I should also say that im a singer/songwriter/guitarist and loving it. Cant wait to finish school and get this show on the road! or something.... :mf_rosetinted:

I uhhh, im a fitness freak. I love working out, and i love sports. I love to play tennis, badminton anything as long as its fun, even a bit of footy sometimes with my mates. And i also love to watch rugby union. It's inexplainable really - i can't really get enough.

So, yeah! Even though i joined a year ago, this is my proper getting to know you thing, because my post count is low so people dont really know much about me. Come on everyone who hasnt posted in here!!! We want to know all about you!!!!

Ohh I didnt know you had horses..

ok here goes

hi guys i am emma louise hence the name emmylou i am 24 and orginally from rotherham south yorkshire but i now live in barnsley.

i have a twin brother called james who is two minutes older than me.

i am a staff burse in the emergency department and am on my way to completing my degree in nursing studies with the university of sheffield - its very hard since i have two jobs one full time and have to write a 10.000 word dissertation !!!

i love music i was brought up listening to the beatles and queen. i love all sorts of music spically up beat stuff !!

confession time!!! i absoultuly detested mika at first but after love today i am now a full grown obssessed fan !!!! ha ha and i would not have it any other way!!

i am happly ingle at present but would noit mind a certain someone coming along !!! no kids but i have two babies who keep me busy stan ( known as stanley on a sunday) and honey my two cats - both rescued by me and the loves of my life ha ha - love me love the cats !!!!

i am a proud memeber of the mika fat club and hopefully will be a lollipop girl by th end of the year !!!

oh and i gave rufio an mfc heart last night which he promised to wear a hammersmith xxxx

ok here goes

hi guys i am emma louise hence the name emmylou i am 24 and orginally from rotherham south yorkshire but i now live in barnsley.

i have a twin brother called james who is two minutes older than me.

i am a staff burse in the emergency department and am on my way to completing my degree in nursing studies with the university of sheffield - its very hard since i have two jobs one full time and have to write a 10.000 word dissertation !!!

i love music i was brought up listening to the beatles and queen. i love all sorts of music spically up beat stuff !!

confession time!!! i absoultuly detested mika at first but after love today i am now a full grown obssessed fan !!!! ha ha and i would not have it any other way!!

i am happly ingle at present but would noit mind a certain someone coming along !!! no kids but i have two babies who keep me busy stan ( known as stanley on a sunday) and honey my two cats - both rescued by me and the loves of my life ha ha - love me love the cats !!!!

i am a proud memeber of the mika fat club and hopefully will be a lollipop girl by th end of the year !!!

oh and i gave rufio an mfc heart last night which he promised to wear a hammersmith xxxx

Excellent :thumb_yello:

We have a lot of cat lovers huh?

Used to.

This was when i was like 11 or something! At a county show. Try not to look at my face....

sarahandkamina.jpg

Notice my Green show colours.... the luck of the (1/4) Irish..... :naughty:

Ohh coool

Ive just read the first few pages again .. what memories!!!

Loads of the starters dont post now :crybaby:

Well Ill take the big part but Im a cuddly pussy cat in real life

<waits for MFC backup>:roftl:

Still waiting...? :naughty:

Oh, OK, I'll play along... yes, I would say you're a cuddly pussycat IRL. :wink2:

Ohh coool

Ive just read the first few pages again .. what memories!!!

Loads of the starters dont post now :crybaby:

So true... miss so many of the people who were here before, who

encouraged me to post...

Dug up my post from this thread though -- made me LOL!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=33385&postcount=246

That was back when I thought I'd only pop in here for a minute or

two each day :lmao:

dcdeb