Getting To Know You

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Aww I wish my mum had thought of that :( Ah well, I'm just glad she didn't decide I was Scorpio. Can't stand them :mf_rosetinted:

Can't stand Scorpios???:sneaky2:

We're soooo nahce...:mf_rosetinted:

PS - There are a loooot of Scorpios in this forum, edit what you wrote, quick...:mf_rosetinted:

You forgot to tell that your mean "friends" painted your face black when you met Mika after the gig - in fact you don't have any friends here and no one likes you :mf_rosetinted:

Ok, there's one thing that i like about you: You'd never tell a lie! :thumb_yello:

*still recovers from laughing :lmfao :* :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, that too...

My mean friends painted my face black so i'd look like the chimney sweeper's wife...:sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

Nope, no lies, scorpios never tell a lie...:no:

We sting, we mock, we criticize, we rant/moan/whine about every little thing, but no lying...:naughty:

Can't stand Scorpios???:sneaky2:

We're soooo nahce...:mf_rosetinted:

PS - There are a loooot of Scorpios in this forum, edit what you wrote, quick...:mf_rosetinted:

Nuh-uh :shun:

We sting, we mock, we criticize, we rant/moan/whine about every little thing...

Tell me about it, my sister's a Scorpio :naughty:

Nuh-uh :shun:

We sting, we mock, we criticize, we rant/moan/whine about every little thing...

Tell me about it, my sister's a Scorpio :naughty:

Hehe, messed up with the qoutes :naughty: that'll teach me to do DIY

Yeh! only took you 3 years

I kinda knew most of that about you .. apart from the condition!

Thanks for the extra information

Yeah... I've been a bit slack... But I didn't think that many people knew about it unless they followed the get well thread Zoe made for me...

OMG, I forgot some other stuff (you'll likely know it already Freddie)!!!!

I'm the bass drummer in a pipe band, and I used ot play the tenor drum... and I love Scotsmen (two particular Scotsmen come to mind :fisch::das:)... and rangas are awesome (again, someone comes to mind :teehee:)

And did I mention I love horror and sci-fi movies and tv shows?

Umm hi, finding it a bit hard to fit in at the mo so thought maybe it might help to post here :)

Well I got really interested in Mika when WAG came out... I think Lollipop was the first real song I ever learnt the words to though

Umm I can't dance to save my life, I think anyone who knows me will tell you that :roftl: but I do play the flute. Took my grade 2 exam a few weeks ago, still don't know if I passed but apparently it's really hard to fail (still, if it's anyone, it'll be me )

I like sci-fi, doctor who, torchwood, the x-files and primeval are my favourite

I live in barry, wales, which is where Gavin and Stacey is set and filmed! Famous already!

I live with my mum, my sister and my cat Teabag (mum named her)

You can usually find me on the computer or watching tv.

Right, methinks that's enough to be getting on with :)

I like you already! I'm a big sci fi fan!

My room :das:

DSCF3055-1.jpg

Awesome posters!

Your "Oh My God" remembered me of something...

This is the right reaction to your room, mika-maddo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfBh8rthdL0

And now I'm leaving!

:lmfao:

I think i never did this so i will now...

Hi, there...

My name is Wonka and i am a lovely 12yo girl (though Freddie thinks i'm 40) who never misbehaves...

I'm an angel my parents say and i hate naughty captions and frisky innuendos...

I never changed a Mika pic in order to make silly captions and i do my best to behave in the forum...

I always help old ladies crossing the street and i didn't moan about the volcano postponement when i met Mika...

And when i tell each mod he/she is my fav is just a joke, of course i have no fav mod...lolz

I was forced to open Wonkaland thread, it was never my intention to mock Mika senseless, dark forces make me do it daily...

And that's pretty much about me...

:lmfao:

Thing is some say Scorpio starts on the 22nd, others on the 23rd, others on the 24th...

I stuck in the middle... I've always considered Scorpio from the 23rd onwards...

My youngest daughter was born on the 22nd and we consider her a Librorpio, which is a though mix of one and the other...

Me, i am purely Scorpio...:devil:

I must be a Librorpio, considering I'm born the 23rd...

I think i never did this so i will now...

Hi, there...:bye:

My name is Wonka and i am a lovely 12yo girl (though Freddie thinks i'm 40) who never misbehaves...

I'm an angel my parents say and i hate naughty captions and frisky innuendos...

I never changed a Mika pic in order to make silly captions and i do my best to behave in the forum...

I always help old ladies crossing the street and i didn't moan about the volcano postponement when i met Mika...

And when i tell each mod he/she is my fav is just a joke, of course i have no fav mod...lolz

I was forced to open Wonkaland thread, it was never my intention to mock Mika senseless, dark forces make me do it daily...

And that's pretty much about me...

Is that alternative Wonka from a Parallel univerise?:blink:

And did I mention I love horror and sci-fi movies and tv shows?

I like you already! I'm a big sci fi fan!

Daww thanks :pinkbow: That would be 23rd of october? Bye Wonka, I have a real twin now! :roftl: (apart from whatever age difference :teehee:)

Yes I forgot too! I love horror/sci-fi movies!!!

From what i know of you you're a saint, always nahce to everyone, couldn't possibly be a Scorpio...:wub2:

Is that alternative Wonka from a Parallel univerise?:blink:

Yep, that was my id talking, Freddie...:mf_rosetinted:

Kate2310

Bye Wonka, I have a real twin now!

:sneaky2:

:biggrin2:

Daww thanks :pinkbow: That would be 23rd of october? Bye Wonka, I have a real twin now! :roftl: (apart from whatever age difference :teehee:)

Yes I forgot too! I love horror/sci-fi movies!!!

Yeah, exactly! *ignores age difference*

From what i know of you you're a saint, always nahce to everyone, couldn't possibly be a Scorpio...:wub2:

You think I'm a saint? Awwwww, how sweet! :wub2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, what to say, what to say...hmmm...

My names laura,ann((:

im forteen, but i look older, or so im told hehe((:

Im a very happy person, i just dont get mad or upset very easily, i just like to laugh and make people cheersup, and i just like to have fun all the time((:

I am truly, in love with mika<333, i listen to him all day long, talk about him all the time and think hes amazzzzing!...some might say im a little obessed:P

I love to just be original, and outgoing, because, the biggest thing i believe is that you should always always always be yourself, and be proud of thatt(((:

I am always singing, and acting, i love preforming to people, and been creative, its sooo much fun!

welll thats all i gotta say for now, byeeeeee, my'loveeeys((: xxxx<33

I've had my account for a while but I'm only starting to use it now. So, I'm 15and live in Montreal, music and concerts are my life and Mika is my favorite and perfection in my eyes. I've seen and met so many artists, including huge ones like Lady Gaga, Rihanna, most of Simple Plan, Cyndi Lauper and Green Day BUT it's my life goal to meet Mika and I'll probably cry when I do :blush-anim-cl:

Well, what to say, what to say...hmmm...

My names laura,ann((:

im forteen, but i look older, or so im told hehe((:

Im a very happy person, i just dont get mad or upset very easily, i just like to laugh and make people cheersup, and i just like to have fun all the time((:

I am truly, in love with mika<333, i listen to him all day long, talk about him all the time and think hes amazzzzing!...some might say im a little obessed:P

I love to just be original, and outgoing, because, the biggest thing i believe is that you should always always always be yourself, and be proud of thatt(((:

I am always singing, and acting, i love preforming to people, and been creative, its sooo much fun!

welll thats all i gotta say for now, byeeeeee, my'loveeeys((: xxxx<33

What country are you from? :biggrin2:

I'm from the US :aah:

I've had my account for a while but I'm only starting to use it now. So, I'm 15and live in Montreal, music and concerts are my life and Mika is my favorite and perfection in my eyes. I've seen and met so many artists, including huge ones like Lady Gaga, Rihanna, most of Simple Plan, Cyndi Lauper and Green Day BUT it's my life goal to meet Mika and I'll probably cry when I do :blush-anim-cl:

Don't worry.. I'll cry to :tears:

and Welcome to the MFC :bye:

:yay: another Montrealer!

welcome to mfc! :blush-anim-cl:

What country are you from? :biggrin2:

I'm from the US :aah:

Don't worry.. I'll cry to :tears:

and Welcome to the MFC :bye:

Im sure you do:mf_rosetinted::naughty: Before meeting Mika I was like- why do fans always crying when they meet their idols.. And then I saw Mika performing relax for the 1st time.. and cried :roftl::wub2:

• 2 weeks later...

I've never posted something on a forum before-- I feel rather embarrased xD

Uh

Hi?

My name is Katherine... >///<

I am fifteen years old, and first heard Big Girls by Mika, though I don't remember how or when. But boy, was that a boost to my self-esteem. xP

Uh...>>