Getting To Know You

FREDDIESDOUBLE

I've never posted something on a forum before-- I feel rather embarrased xD

Uh

Hi?

My name is Katherine... >///<

I am fifteen years old, and first heard Big Girls by Mika, though I don't remember how or when. But boy, was that a boost to my self-esteem. xP

Uh...>>

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

No need to feel embarrassed, we all had to make that first step and post something.

Where are you from?

My names natalie but i like to be called natty sounds less informal lol

i'm 19, nearly 20 (on sept 29th) i got engaged two years ago to my fiance planning to get married in 2012, first time i saw mika in concert i was 17 i won a comp so was free never got to meet him though was meant to but stupid star person f'd off home cos she was ill apparently grr went again a few months later but no luck meeting lol all i wanted to say was thanks for the comp win but hey ho lol did my A levels in june got two C's and a merit, i'm a passionate singer/songwriter but lack musical instrument skill and too lazy to learn LOL need to get myself out there really not many have heard me sing lol don't go on here a lot used to aggges ago when mika first came out and atm currently obsessed with ke$ha songs LOL

My names natalie but i like to be called natty sounds less informal lol

i'm 19, nearly 20 (on sept 29th) i got engaged two years ago to my fiance planning to get married in 2012, first time i saw mika in concert i was 17 i won a comp so was free never got to meet him though was meant to but stupid star person f'd off home cos she was ill apparently grr went again a few months later but no luck meeting lol all i wanted to say was thanks for the comp win but hey ho lol did my A levels in june got two C's and a merit, i'm a passionate singer/songwriter but lack musical instrument skill and too lazy to learn LOL need to get myself out there really not many have heard me sing lol don't go on here a lot used to aggges ago when mika first came out and atm currently obsessed with ke$ha songs LOL

Thanks!

Good luck with your marriage .. you will meet Mika one day I would think:biggrin2: , time time patience :thumb_yello:

Thanks!

Good luck with your marriage .. you will meet Mika one day I would think:biggrin2: , time time patience :thumb_yello:

lol thanks, i know i will :) just dunno when lol :) he should make a singing competition in the uk lol then i'd have a chance of meeting him :) lol:biggrin2:

I'm Stefanie, 24, from the Netherlands.

Married, Stay at home mom of two little girls. I spend my days around here, as much as possible :naughty:. I don't really do sports or someting, did a little skiing for a while, but wasn't very good at it!

I my spare time I love going to the theater to see musicals, music, and kidsshows. This saturday I will be going too see ''one night of queen'' You should check them out if you get the change, great show, and it really looks and sounds a lot like freddie. So I'm into queen ass well, but it actually was before i got born :wink2:. But as I sad this show Is a good step in that direction.

This year in may I got to go to my first Mika concert, been a fan for a really long time, I saw him on a dutch tv show promoting licm and was sold since then :mf_lustslow::wub2:. Concert in Antwerpen was great, and I'm looking forward to go many more times, and maybe meeting some of you guys :thumb_yello:.

That's about it, nice too read about everyone :wink2:!

Hi! I'm kinda new, was here 3 years ago, left (didn't really understand how things worked here) and now I'm back!

I'm Lyrics, 20, from Israel. a huge fan of our friend Mika, for many good years!

Howdi! :)

Hi! :bye: Glad you decided to come back, I know you'll have a great time here!

I'm Stefanie, 24, from the Netherlands.

Married, Stay at home mom of two little girls. I spend my days around here, as much as possible :naughty:. I don't really do sports or someting, did a little skiing for a while, but wasn't very good at it!

I my spare time I love going to the theater to see musicals, music, and kidsshows. This saturday I will be going too see ''one night of queen'' You should check them out if you get the change, great show, and it really looks and sounds a lot like freddie. So I'm into queen ass well, but it actually was before i got born :wink2:. But as I sad this show Is a good step in that direction.

This year in may I got to go to my first Mika concert, been a fan for a really long time, I saw him on a dutch tv show promoting licm and was sold since then :mf_lustslow::wub2:. Concert in Antwerpen was great, and I'm looking forward to go many more times, and maybe meeting some of you guys :thumb_yello:.

That's about it, nice too read about everyone :wink2:!

Hope you enjoy the musical :)

Hi!!!*

Well.... My name is Maria Fernanda,ahm you can said me maryfer, fer or something like that.... Haha i'm 16...*

Sorry is just that i don't know what to talk my *language is spanish so it's a little bit difficult for me to write jaja

Mmm well i'm mexican! And like i just said i'm 16... I am an student... Of "preparatoria" for you i think it's like high school or something like that.*

The first time i listened to a Mika's song was... i think like in 2008, i was watching vídeos in Youtube Of an spanish program named "fama! A bailar" and they did a group choreography, and i was like omg!!!*

It was a grace kelly choreo.... And it was amaizing!!*

So That's how i listen for the first time to mika...*

Mm i think That's all... Well the mostrar important things. Of course you must know that i absolutelly LOVE MIKA! haha :P*

P.s. SORRY IF I REPLAY WITH THE LAST MESSAGE!! i just don't find how to post my message and my iPod doesn't help so it's little frustraiting haha

Hi!!!*

Well.... My name is Maria Fernanda,ahm you can said me maryfer, fer or something like that.... Haha i'm 16...*

Sorry is just that i don't know what to talk my *language is spanish so it's a little bit difficult for me to write jaja

Mmm well i'm mexican! And like i just said i'm 16... I am an student... Of "preparatoria" for you i think it's like high school or something like that.*

The first time i listened to a Mika's song was... i think like in 2008, i was watching vídeos in Youtube Of an spanish program named "fama! A bailar" and they did a group choreography, and i was like omg!!!*

It was a grace kelly choreo.... And it was amaizing!!*

So That's how i listen for the first time to mika...*

Mm i think That's all... Well the mostrar important things. Of course you must know that i absolutelly LOVE MIKA! haha :P*

P.s. SORRY IF I REPLAY WITH THE LAST MESSAGE!! i just don't find how to post my message and my iPod doesn't help so it's little frustraiting haha

:bye: welcome to mfc!! your english is fine, don't worry!

mika has lots of mexican fans :blush-anim-cl:

you can start a thread in this section:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

and members of the forum will welcome you :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all! :bye:

I don't know why i never wrote here, guess it never crossed my mind! :boxed:

Anyway, as you can see, i did join MFC 3 months ago, but since i'm a little bit shy it is hard for me to start talking to someone :blush-anim-cl:

So, I'm Marina Bednarik, from Serbia. I live in Novi Sad, pretty town where Mika had concert this summer on EXIT festival :naughty:

I'm 21, student in management in media and multimedia, I finished highschool for graphic design...so I guess I'm trying to mix something with two of those! :biggrin2:

I consider myself verry creative, dreamer, shy (but not all the time), a little bit insane, some people see me as "the weird one", but i'm perfectly fine with that! :teehee:

About Mika...I was a fan from the beginning, i remember seeing Grace Kelly on mtv and thinking: hahah he's so funny and cute! I knew all the songs, but I never tried to find more about him!

When he came on the stage at Exit, something in my head clicked and I was blown away by his energy, he was gorgeous, cute, amazing...it was the best concert I have been to...but not for so long! I decided to go to Russia, travel around, see St.Petersburg and Moscow and I found out that he has a gig there! So there I was, exactly 20 days after Exit gig standing in the line to see him again! After few moments Mamma P came and chose me and 10 others to be on the stage! I thought I was going to have a heart attack!!

So after the gig we were told by him mom that he will come to meet just the 11 of us first! :biggrin2: I got my picture, I got my ticked signed, in the end I got the best moment in my life!!! :boing:

OK erm not sure what to write here.

My name's Tina I'm 17 and live in a small village called Haydock, St.Helens (England), which I can almost guarantee nobody on here has heard of it's that small all I can say is it's in between Liverpool and Manchester.

I'm obsessed with MIKA XD have been since I saw what I think I was his first ever TV performance (can't remember what it was now).

I'm gonna see him live next time he tours even it kills me :) jealous of everybody that already has. My first (and only) concert was, rather embarrassingly, Eton Road the band off The X Factor lol.

I'm currently looking for a job so I can buy on-line A level courses. I was in college but got ill and had to leave 'cos I'd missed so much work :(

Erm what else . . . I have two dogs Zac (10) and Tilly (1), a cat called Eli (2) and a hamster called Jedward (1 - my mum named it) and I am hoping to get a Maine Coon for my birthday (a big fluffy cat - I'm a little bit obsessed with cats BTW)

erm I'm gonna stop rambling now I've bored you all to tears :)

TTFN

xxx

Edited by tygerlillie93

Ok it's time for me:):teehee:

I'm Caroline and a couple of days I was 21 lat.I was born and live in Poland. This year I finished school. Now I go to study music and my job is singing at the event. My profession is the organizer of catering services.

Since childhood, I loved the band Queen - because I heard Mike I knew immediately that this is it:) I did was wrong he is a brilliant artist! The trio enters my Michael Jackson. And I also like to hear np.Phli Collins, Bee Gees, Sting, etc:) I have a 6 year old sister-Emilka.I have a cat or a year, before I had a dog but it died: (he was with me for 17 years, I miss her!

I really like to travel and see the world, especially I love Africa! A year ago I was a month of practices from school in England, Bournemouth, and tied to this place!

I am glad that I can be here with you because I like meeting new people who share your interests as me:)

That would be enough .. : *

OK erm not sure what to write here.

My name's Tina I'm 17 and live in a small village called Haydock, St.Helens (England), which I can almost guarantee nobody on here has heard of it's that small all I can say is it's in between Liverpool and Manchester.

I'm obsessed with MIKA XD have been since I saw what I think I was his first ever TV performance (can't remember what it was now).

I'm gonna see him live next time he tours even it kills me :) jealous of everybody that already has. My first (and only) concert was, rather embarrassingly, Eton Road the band off The X Factor lol.

I'm currently looking for a job so I can buy on-line A level courses. I was in college but got ill and had to leave 'cos I'd missed so much work :(

Erm what else . . . I have two dogs Zac (10) and Tilly (1), a cat called Eli (2) and a hamster called Jedward (1 - my mum named it) and I am hoping to get a Maine Coon for my birthday (a big fluffy cat - I'm a little bit obsessed with cats BTW)

erm I'm gonna stop rambling now I've bored you all to tears :)

TTFN

xxx

I've heard of Haydock! Isn't there a racecourse there? I am also from North West England. I'm from Sale, near Manchester.

There are a few NW fans on here. I tried to start a thread for us so we could keep in touch and maybe plan some stuff. But it didn't take off. But if you want to pm me, please free to do so.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm new to MFC but I know a few of you. Have been a member of Mika sounds for the last 3 years so you know me form there. I'm Jess but people call me Sean.

I live in England (Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire) and am in my last year of school so freedom soon. Only ever seen Mika live once, but it was (word that they would censor) good. :)

I was at the February 18th concert and loved it. Number 24 there if the lady who took names still has the list, but yea, hope to get to know more of you and hope you don't mind me joining in.

Any questions, don't be afraid to ask :) (I don't really eat people) :thumb_yello:

Thanks, I think I'll fit in well enough here.

Anyone here from Mika sounds send me a pm, will be good to ear from you.

Those who are/have been on sounds, do you know if they have anything like the 'pink pony riders club' here (don't worry it's not what it sounds like) :)

Nice to meet you ! (electronically) jajaja, you have a very interesting work, do you speak other languages ?

unfortunately no, (well yes but you can't write in sign language, but I speak two types of sign languages: BSL (stands for British sign language), and Makaton which is a simplified form of sign language, used mainly by younger sign users and those with learning difficulties. I can also write in and read egyptian hieroglyphics, but that's no use in communication either.)

So :) the long and short of it is yes, but not in a way that's of any use in communication here