Getting To Know You

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Hi all! :bye:

I don't know why i never wrote here, guess it never crossed my mind! :boxed:

Anyway, as you can see, i did join MFC 3 months ago, but since i'm a little bit shy it is hard for me to start talking to someone :blush-anim-cl:

So, I'm Marina Bednarik, from Serbia. I live in Novi Sad, pretty town where Mika had concert this summer on EXIT festival :naughty:

I'm 21, student in management in media and multimedia, I finished highschool for graphic design...so I guess I'm trying to mix something with two of those! :biggrin2:

I consider myself verry creative, dreamer, shy (but not all the time), a little bit insane, some people see me as "the weird one", but i'm perfectly fine with that! :teehee:

About Mika...I was a fan from the beginning, i remember seeing Grace Kelly on mtv and thinking: hahah he's so funny and cute! I knew all the songs, but I never tried to find more about him!

When he came on the stage at Exit, something in my head clicked and I was blown away by his energy, he was gorgeous, cute, amazing...it was the best concert I have been to...but not for so long! I decided to go to Russia, travel around, see St.Petersburg and Moscow and I found out that he has a gig there! So there I was, exactly 20 days after Exit gig standing in the line to see him again! After few moments Mamma P came and chose me and 10 others to be on the stage! I thought I was going to have a heart attack!!

So after the gig we were told by him mom that he will come to meet just the 11 of us first! :biggrin2: I got my picture, I got my ticked signed, in the end I got the best moment in my life!!! :boing:

OMG I envy you! lol XD

:biggrin2: Hi everybody.. I have no idea what to say but I'll give it my best. I'm Chasity. I live in Tennessee. I've lived in the same tiny town my entire life. (It's so tiny there are no stop lights--just stop signs. The biggest thing we have is a post office.) lol :wink2: I just turned 20 a little over a month ago. I am engaged to my high school sweetheart. We've been together for almost 3 years. I'm majoring in Corporate Communication in college at the present moment and hoping to work for Disney as a vacation planner. I'm really mellow, friendly, and crazy most of the time. I really love music and movies more than most but I also enjoy reading (mostly twilight saga), writing, singing, and photography. I haven't been a MIKA fan very long, (as you can see) but I have much love for him already. :mf_lustslow: The first vid that I ever saw of MIKA's was "Rain" and it is my fav song to this day. MIKA and his music opened a doorway to myself that I never knew and that is probably why I'm so crazy about him so quickly. :wub2: His music makes me feel the best. I think my life would be complete if I could see him live. I would probably cry of happiness for the most part though. lol I'm really open so if anyone wants to chat or has any questions..I'm always here. :) :)

:biggrin2: Hi everybody.. I have no idea what to say but I'll give it my best. I'm Chasity. I live in Tennessee. I've lived in the same tiny town my entire life. (It's so tiny there are no stop lights--just stop signs. The biggest thing we have is a post office.) lol :wink2: I just turned 20 a little over a month ago. I am engaged to my high school sweetheart. We've been together for almost 3 years. I'm majoring in Corporate Communication in college at the present moment and hoping to work for Disney as a vacation planner. I'm really mellow' date=' friendly, and crazy most of the time. I really love music and movies more than most but I also enjoy reading (mostly twilight saga), writing, singing, and photography. I haven't been a MIKA fan very long, (as you can see) but I have much love for him already. :mf_lustslow: The first vid that I ever saw of MIKA's was "Rain" and it is my fav song to this day. MIKA and his music opened a doorway to myself that I never knew and that is probably why I'm so crazy about him so quickly. :wub2: His music makes me feel the best. I think my life would be complete if I could see him live. I would probably cry of happiness for the most part though. lol I'm really open so if anyone wants to chat or has any questions..I'm always here. :) :)[/quote']

:yay: welcome to mfc!!!

i'm so glad to see that Mika is finally getting "known" in the USA. :wub2:

if would be great if you copied this post and started a thread in our introduction section, so more members could welcome you "a la MFC" :biggrin2:

:yay:

:biggrin2: Hi everybody.. I have no idea what to say but I'll give it my best. I'm Chasity. I live in Tennessee. I've lived in the same tiny town my entire life. (It's so tiny there are no stop lights--just stop signs. The biggest thing we have is a post office.) lol :wink2: I just turned 20 a little over a month ago. I am engaged to my high school sweetheart. We've been together for almost 3 years. I'm majoring in Corporate Communication in college at the present moment and hoping to work for Disney as a vacation planner. I'm really mellow' date=' friendly, and crazy most of the time. I really love music and movies more than most but I also enjoy reading (mostly twilight saga), writing, singing, and photography. I haven't been a MIKA fan very long, (as you can see) but I have much love for him already. :mf_lustslow: The first vid that I ever saw of MIKA's was "Rain" and it is my fav song to this day. MIKA and his music opened a doorway to myself that I never knew and that is probably why I'm so crazy about him so quickly. :wub2: His music makes me feel the best. I think my life would be complete if I could see him live. I would probably cry of happiness for the most part though. lol I'm really open so if anyone wants to chat or has any questions..I'm always here. :) :)[/quote']

:bye:

I love Tennessee! I'm from South Carolina! :biggrin2:

lol thanx ya'll. I actually learned about MIKA on this new channel that's all music. I don't have cable at my house and since TV went digital (at the beginning of this year I think) we get different channels but thank god for that because I got to know MIKA. I just went over to Introductions and made a thread. Thank you for the heads up :) :) Really? You live in SC? Sweet! lol I have southern support! I'm already beginning to feel at home :clap:

lol thanx ya'll. I actually learned about MIKA on this new channel that's all music. I don't have cable at my house and since TV went digital (at the beginning of this year I think) we get different channels but thank god for that because I got to know MIKA. I just went over to Introductions and made a thread. Thank you for the heads up :) :) Really? You live in SC? Sweet! lol I have southern support! I'm already beginning to feel at home :clap:

We have satellite.. but I don't watch t.v, I found out about Mika through my friend's myspace profile.. Thank God she came over to my house that day. :aah: Yeah, I've lived in South Carolina my whole life, have you been to SC?? I'm hoping Mika comes to the South on his next NA tour! :biggrin2:

I know right?! I hate to think about if I never knew MIKA. On to happy things lol No I personally have never been to SC I had a college friend at my previous school that was from there. If or WHEN he comes to the south no matter where I'm going lol I love your sig pic btw :D

I've been to Nashville, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.. and some other places but I can't remember.. :roftl:

there's an interview where Mika mentions going to Nashville! it made me :fangurl: if he does, I'll be there. :roftl:

by the way, I'm Kaitlin! :teehee:

lol It's nice to meet you Kaitlin :D You got the main jist of TN with Nashville, PF, and Gatlinberg lol Just a lot of scenery elsewhere. Don't get me wrong I love where I live it's just not the most interesting place sometimes. lol Although some of TN is still cleaning from the flood. That one was pretty rough. Ahh.. Mika in Nashville... *goo goo eyes* I totally would have flipped. Josh Groban was here recently... even that flew over my head lol

lol It's nice to meet you Kaitlin :D You got the main jist of TN with Nashville' date=' PF, and Gatlinberg lol Just a lot of scenery elsewhere. Don't get me wrong I love where I live it's just not the most interesting place sometimes. lol Although some of TN is still cleaning from the flood. That one was pretty rough. Ahh.. Mika in Nashville... *goo goo eyes* I totally would have flipped. Josh Groban was here recently... even that flew over my head lol[/quote']

Better than SC! all we really have is Columbia and Charleston, and I don't like Columbia but I LOVE Charleston. I think Mika would love it.. yeah! he should totally perform there :roftl: yeah he said he was interested in working with the writers in Nashville, I'd flip too. :roftl: I just listened to Josh Groban like 5 min. ago! gotta go, nice chatting with you :huglove::bye:

Hi there Fellow Mika fans!

As you can tell im new to this site, so if im doing something wrong please someone let me know, still trying to figure it out lol!

Well My names Emma , I'm 15 and I'm from ireland, i live in Kildare which , unlike dublin is a town & is more in the country compared to dublin :)

I'm a bit shy some times but i love getting to know new people!

I've loved Mika from the start, No matter how down i am he always seems to cheer me up! Ive also loved queen since i was like 5 years old, so that makes sense :D Sadly , ive never been to see mika in concert , hes been here and i wasnt able to go because i had other things, which is the absolute biggest regret of my life I vow never to miss one again! I cant decide on a favourite song of his , or which album i prefer , But right now i would say my favourites are good gone girl , Lady Jane, Happy Ending, I see you and Love Today!

Some people argue that mika isnt as amazing as i say he is, but i always win!

Looking forward to getting to know some more mika fans :D

Hi!! im also new in the site and the school and things dont let me get into this...so im doing slowly ...My name is Dora and Im 23 years and im from Mexico!!! i knew Mika music when Grace kelly came out and i remember that i love his hair...then i heard other songs but i wasnt a fan...like 2 months ago i was watching the tv and i saw a special of Mika and i remember that he liked me so i watched and i fell in love!!! i heard Rain and everything changed to me...now im happy and i love everything about him...and i thing my favorites songs are...Rain..over my shoulder...Love today...i see you but i love all the songs he sings...even if the songs are not in the albums :)

• 2 weeks later...
hi guys! I'm completely new to this page and to forums in general (:wub2: i have somehow always avoided them :blush-anim-cl: )

i just wanted to say hi and that i'm happy to be surrounded by Mika fans :)

Hi, welcome to the MFC. If you start a new thread in the Introductions section, I'm people will be happy to greet you :naughty:

• 1 month later...

Hellooo (:

My name is Ines and I'm a biggest fan of Mika, from Portugal!

I've got many acconts here in MFC because I can't loggin because I forgett my password a lot of times! xD

Ok, i'm 15 and I've been to a lot of Mika's concerts (I think that they are a lot ^^)

I have accounts in MikaSounds, in the Portuguese Forum and in other sites :D

Thank you very much .b:teehee:

• 5 months later...

Hello lovelies,

I'm 19, turning 20 in October. I go to university. I'm currently studying at Faculty of Special Education, it's pretty interesting, but I have other plans for the future, I want to get into medicine.

I consider myself as a bright, polite, curious and fun-loving girl, I like chatting with people. I'm not that kind of person who gets easily into the centre of attention, but I have the desire to entertain people. I'm a little bit shy...

There're a lot of activities I like doing in my free time as reading, 'cause I'm deathly addicted to books (yay, I love the smell of new or old books', and those libraries...!!) and I'm interested in literature, mostly in English, French, Russian and Hungarian (J. M. Barrie, E. A. Poe, J. K. Rowling, Angela Carter, Rainer Maria Rilke, Daniel Keyes, Arthur Rimbaud, F. Villon, Vladimir Nabokov...) I like writing stories, but to be honest I'm too shy to share my work... I love films, I have many favourites (Peter Pan, An Education, The Corpse Bride, Gone with the Wind, The Reader, The English Patient, Edward Scissorhands, La Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain, Piaf...).

Science is my other passion. I'd love to be a scientist!!

Oh, and I love making friends, that's one of the reasons I'm here on MFC. :)