Getting To Know You

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Hi everybody,

i am from India. i found Mika (actually his first album) when i was re-organizing the old albums of my brother. i played it and i was hooked instantly. i have been listening to him ever since. i have also converted many of my non-believer friends into willing Mika fans. :mikalove:

apart from listening to music, i read literature at university level.

i really hope, as do my friends that Mika comes to India. but i guess, that'sa long way down the line.

till then i need to be content with the internet.

:mika3::mika1:

Hi everybody,

i am from India. i found Mika (actually his first album) when i was re-organizing the old albums of my brother. i played it and i was hooked instantly. i have been listening to him ever since. i have also converted many of my non-believer friends into willing Mika fans. :mikalove:

apart from listening to music, i read literature at university level.

i really hope, as do my friends that Mika comes to India. but i guess, that'sa long way down the line.

till then i need to be content with the internet.

:mika3::mika1:

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye: You'll be pleased to know you're not the only Indian fan :naughty:

It would be great if you could create your own thread, so members can welcome you properly (you can copy this post if you like :naughty:)

Here's the link to the thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Hi everybody!

I'm an italian fan of Mika and I'm so glad to be a small part of his immense fandom :)

of course I already knew Mika for his songs, but lately I've had the opportunity and good fortune to know him better as a person (unfortunately not live), thanks to his appearances on Italian television! From that moment on he literally conquered my heart! I'm sure that he'll continue to be the wonderful person he is, and I hope he'll come back soon in Italy for new concerts! I look forward to going there!

Hi everybody!

I'm an italian fan of Mika and I'm so glad to be a small part of his immense fandom :)

of course I already knew Mika for his songs, but lately I've had the opportunity and good fortune to know him better as a person (unfortunately not live), thanks to his appearances on Italian television! From that moment on he literally conquered my heart! I'm sure that he'll continue to be the wonderful person he is, and I hope he'll come back soon in Italy for new concerts! I look forward to going there!

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here :wink2:

my turn i guess,

i am 13 and am from london, england.

Mika is my neighbor when he is in london. i love him and have planned how to marry him.

i went to paris for my 13th birthday to meet him with my family and that was the best day of my life.

i have a big family, 3 brothers and 2 sisters. we have loads of pets, including goats and pigs and donkeys.

when im older i would like to start a record label and be a singer as well.

i am currently in cape town doing charity work with my uncle and cousins and...yeah

that sums me up :)

my turn i guess,

Mika is my neighbor when he is in london. i love him and have planned how to marry him.

i went to paris for my 13th birthday to meet him with my family and that was the best day of my life.

i have a big family, 3 brothers and 2 sisters. we have loads of pets, including goats and pigs and donkeys.

i am currently in cape town doing charity work with my uncle and cousins and...yeah

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here :wink2:

Hi everybody!

:welcomeani: Hi Frederica. Hopefully he will do some dates in Italy in the summer and you'll get a chance then. He plays festivals and gigs in Europe every summer and I'm sure Italy will be on his schedule. :thumb_yello:

my turn i guess,

:welcomeani: Hi Char. That sounds like an awesome birthday, wow! I love London and I'm going to visit next week. I also love South Africa. I lived in Johannesburg for a year but I've never been to Cape Town. Can you say what type of charity work you're doing? Have you been to any game parks?

I just wanted to ask that you be careful about not posting too much detail on where you live in London because this is a public message board. We want to protect yours and Mika's privacy.

Good luck in your quest to marry him. :wink2:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am new to MFC! I am an artist and a student, and I love to make comics and children's books. I love watching cartoons, and I am currently majoring in animation. If I am lucky, I will be able to work for Disney or Cartoon Network, which would be beyond awesome.

I first heard of Mika from my older sister (her name is Mika too), and I started searching and listening to his music. It is very inspiring, and I love how different he is from other singers. He loves wild colors and has an awesome sense of style. I LOVE MIKA!!!!

Haha

~Asta R.

Hi, I am new to MFC! I am an artist and a student, and I love to make comics and children's books. I love watching cartoons, and I am currently majoring in animation. If I am lucky, I will be able to work for Disney or Cartoon Network, which would be beyond awesome.

I first heard of Mika from my older sister (her name is Mika too), and I started searching and listening to his music. It is very inspiring, and I love how different he is from other singers. He loves wild colors and has an awesome sense of style. I LOVE MIKA!!!!

Haha

~Asta R.

Hi Asta and welcome to the MFC :bye: What made you decide to study animation?

It would be great if you could create your own thread, so members can welcome you properly (you can copy your post from here if you like )

Here's the link to the thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

• 3 weeks later...

Been a fan since "Cartoon" but have been on a real Mika jag the last few weeks, so here I am!

What to tell y'all?

One of the older fans, I'm also one of those crazy people who loves to sing and dance at the bus stop. Can't wait to get old enough to blame that on premature senility - well, I can, but y'know what I mean!

I am currently between jobs in the traditional sense, but I am also a writer and jewelry designer, with a background in human rights advocacy. I got into Mika back in the day when I was recovering from surgery some years back - four to six weeks of bed rest makes for a miserable existence when you love to dance! Right now he is keeping me from getting too depressed in a city with a terrible job market; I'd love to relocate but impossible at the moment.

Major Queeniac, into all kinds of music except country-western and rap, although I have some exceptions in both genres. I love Asian influences in my life, and my favorite piece of jewelry I didn't make says FEARLESS. It's special to me for reasons I won't go into, but it is a reminder every day that I walk into the world that I am not who they think I am... I am golden...

Hi Kezza and welcome to the MFC :bye:

It would be great if you could create your own thread in the Introductions section, so members can welcome you properly (you can copy your post from here if you like )

Here's the link to the thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3.

You also might like to say Hi in the American thread http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28540

Thank you right kindly, Silver. I'm no stranger to this format; it's just knowing where to go (other than straight to Hades!) in a new group. Will tend to this as soon as possible - in short, once the "Submit Reply" button has been hit on this one!

Laughing...

I should admit that I'm also an older fan (as if the avi doesn't say it already!)... with three daughters ranging in age from 14 to almost 28... and a grandson. So relieved not to be the only older fan out here!

• 2 weeks later...

hellooo

so i just joined this site and im kinda lost so i decided to introduce myself first :blush-anim-cl:

im 14 (soon to be 15 tho hahah) and im from Lithuania :) i enjoy reading, baking, writing, traveling, nature and i think that science is rad :fisch: i also spend a lot of my free time procrastinating and oh god i dont know what else to write here

i dont remember how i found out about Mika tho but i remember i started listening to him in about 2007 and LICM was the first cd i ever bought :naughty:

he did a concert in Lithuania once but i missed it and after all these years im still pretty upset that i didnt go and i really really hope he comes here again and oh my goodnes i dont know what else to say so that will be it :pinkbow:

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys

Im new to this site, its very sad to say I have only recently become a big fan of Mika and it is due to my three month old son, he cries all the time unless I play a song by Mika, nothing else will do.

Need less to say Im now in love with his music firstly he keeps my baby happy (bonus for the sanity) and mainly he is super talented and has written and performed some amazing songs that make me feel he is reading my mind.

I am brittish but Married to a Danish guy. I live in Denmark so a little behind on the music of today I mostly like the golden oldies.

Really great to meet you all and hope to have some great chats

:wub2:

Hi Ewandrina and welcome to the MFC :bye: I think your baby is showing very good taste :naughty:

It would be great if you could start your own introduction thread, so members can welcome you properly (you can copy your post from here if you like )

• 6 months later...

Hello everybody,

my name is Christine, 31 years old. I come from Leipzig/Germany and I'm Mikafan since June 2007.

My Job? I care old people.

I like Summer, Egypt, traveling, my friends and family and :mikadas: him of curse. :blush-anim-cl:

Do you have any questions? Ask me or click here:https://www.facebook.com/christine.andra

have a nice week.

xxx

Herzlich Willkommen beim MFC :wink2:. Wie schon im anderen Thread gesagt, wenn du Hilfe brauchst sag mir bescheid. Ich freu mich über jeden deutschen Fan hier. Schön, daß du den Weg rechtzeitig vor Montreal gefunden hast, du wirst dort sicher mit MFC viel Spaß haben.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, my name is Heloisa Fitzgerald; my present expertise is in being a jewelry designer and entrepreneur.

My young daughters, 8 and 10 and I are very appreciative of Mika's art collaboration to the world as a musician and great energy.

For that reason I decided to design, for him, a piece of jewelry, a pendant, to express our appreciation for the efforts, messages and happiness he brings to the world through his great music and sincere smile.

I hope I can meet you in Montreal, I will be flying from Boston on Wednesday to watch the show. Please email me if you would like to meet!

• 7 months later...

Bonjour à tous, je m'appelle Elsie et mon anglais étant bien pauvre je me permets de me présenter en français. Je travaille dans la santé publique et je vis au bord de la mer sur la cote bretonne. Je suis hyper fan de Mika depuis début 2009 et depuis pas un jour sans sa musique. Je l'ai vu 6 fois sur scène, ce qui est peu mais j'espère bien renouveler l'expérience. Mes meilleurs souvenirs, festival de Poupet été 2010 et Liège en 2011. Depuis que je le connais, il illumine ma vie et me donne de la force les jours de blues. J'ai mis beaucoup de temps à m'inscrire ici à cause de la barrière de la langue. Mais ça y est, je suis là????.