Getting To Know You

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Salut!

My name is Natalia, I'm from Russia. I study law and I love books, music and languages. (Je parle aussi français y español ;))

I would really love to become a part of this fabulous community so I'm open to any new contacts.

Salut!

My name is Natalia, I'm from Russia. I study law and I love books, music and languages. (Je parle aussi français y español ;))

I would really love to become a part of this fabulous community so I'm open to any new contacts.

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here :wink2:

Hi Natalia and welcome to the MFC :bye:

You might want to check out the Russian thread http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/31611-the-russian-speaking-thread-part-6-lets-party/and the French-speaking thread http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/30329-french-speaking-thread-part-5/

Edited by silver

• 5 weeks later...

Mm well... Hello, my name is Ananda and I'm 15 years old now. I was born on the 11th of January, in the Netherlands. I can only speak Dutch and English (withalotofmistakes ^_^') and I'm kinda able to slightly understand French (*ahem*)~

I remember 'singing' along with Mika's songs when I was around eh... 5 years old(?)... However, last week, I looked a bit through my parents' CD's and I found the first and second album of Mika back again... So yeah, it kinda happened. ^_^' (Same goes for Sherlock, Hetalia, etc.: 'It just kinda happened.')

I'd love to meet new people/friends in this community~ :3

Mm well... Hello, my name is Ananda and I'm 15 years old now. I was born on the 11th of January, in the Netherlands. I can only speak Dutch and English (withalotofmistakes ^_^') and I'm kinda able to slightly understand French (*ahem*)~

I remember 'singing' along with Mika's songs when I was around eh... 5 years old(?)... However, last week, I looked a bit through my parents' CD's and I found the first and second album of Mika back again... So yeah, it kinda happened. ^_^' (Same goes for Sherlock, Hetalia, etc.: 'It just kinda happened.')

I'd love to meet new people/friends in this community~ :3

Welcome to the MFC Ananda and have a lot of fun here. Your English isn´t bad and you will improve when you are here more often. Did you already get the chance to listen to Mika´s thrid and fourth albums?

Welcome to the MFC Ananda and have a lot of fun here. Your English isn´t bad and you will improve when you are here more often. Did you already get the chance to listen to Mika´s thrid and fourth albums?

Yes, I have downloaded these albums with an app on my phone. But I really hope I'll find a CD store nearby where I can find the albums, because I collect CD's~ ^_^

Yes, I have downloaded these albums with an app on my phone. But I really hope I'll find a CD store nearby where I can find the albums, because I collect CD's~ ^_^

Hi Ananda :bye:  Welcome to the MFC

It would be great if you could create your own thread, so members can welcome you properly (you can copy your post from here if you like )

Here's the link to the thread: http://www.mikafancl...display.php?f=3

Can´t you order them on Amazon? I always order mine on Amazon. And may I suggest you the repack of No Place In Heaven, it has more Songs and also Sinfonic songs

Hello! You can also buy his albums on the Dutch webshop bol.com! You can find all his albums on there! That's where I got mine!  ;)

Edited by We-Are-Golden

Can´t you order them on Amazon? I always order mine on Amazon. And may I suggest you the repack of No Place In Heaven, it has more Songs and also Sinfonic songs

Hello! You can also buy his albums on the Dutch webshop bol.com! You can find all his albums on there! That's where I got mine!  ;)

I guess I'll buy them on bol.com then, thanks for the advice! :3

umm... hi... I'm Megan, and I'm really nervous right now because I'm not really sure what I'm doing. Anyway, I'm 14 almost 15. I'm from the united states. I love to write short stories and poetry. I'm not really sure what else to say, but I hope to meet some nice people on here :)

Hi! I'm Dee, from the USA as well. Welcome to MFC :bye:

if you need help with the forum or have questions i'm the USA world rep so please feel free to ask me.  There's a thread for fans from the USA here if you'd like to stop by & introduce yourself & meet others from america.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello people.This is really akward because I am talking to a computor. I am called Hannah. I am 16 years old and go to a grammar school in Kent. This probably means people are going ot be confused by my spelling but I am dyslexic. One of the reasons I like Mika so much is beacause he is dyslexic and cant read the time and i have never met anyone else who is dyslelxic and cant read the time other than me XD. I have listened to Mika first when I was seven. In fact, the only music I would listen to was Hoozier, Mika's first album and Bohemian Rapsidy. I was a strange child... Its nice to meet you all

Hello people.This is really akward because I am talking to a computor. I am called Hannah. I am 16 years old and go to a grammar school in Kent. This probably means people are going ot be confused by my spelling but I am dyslexic. One of the reasons I like Mika so much is beacause he is dyslexic and cant read the time and i have never met anyone else who is dyslelxic and cant read the time other than me XD. I have listened to Mika first when I was seven. In fact, the only music I would listen to was Hoozier, Mika's first album and Bohemian Rapsidy. I was a strange child... Its nice to meet you all

Hi Hannah and welcome to the MFC :bye:  Don't worry, your spelling won't confuse us - we are used to the strange things Autospell can come up with :naughty: .  And of course Mika's tweets.

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here :wink2:

• 4 weeks later...

Helle everyone! My name is Mati and I'm from Portugal. I've been a fan of Mika for a while now but I only joined the MFC recently. I am currently a student (I'm studying Press Relations and Publicity). It's been a bit confusing for me to be here at the MFC because I'm new and there's a lot of posts and information going around, but I'll get used to it I'm sure. And yeah... I just wanted to say Hi to everyone and get just get started here at the MFC. Thanks :)

Hi hannah! I'm new here too. Hope you have fun here at the MFC :)

Helle everyone! My name is Mati and I'm from Portugal. I've been a fan of Mika for a while now but I only joined the MFC recently. I am currently a student (I'm studying Press Relations and Publicity). It's been a bit confusing for me to be here at the MFC because I'm new and there's a lot of posts and information going around, but I'll get used to it I'm sure. And yeah... I just wanted to say Hi to everyone and get just get started here at the MFC. Thanks :)

Hi Mati and welcome to the MFC :bye:

Would you like to start your own thread, so members can welcome you properly (you can copy your post from here if you like)?

Here's the link to the forum: http://www.mikafancl...display.php?f=3

There are some Portuguese fans around, so maybe they will get in touch with you when you post in the Portuguese thread here http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/28120-thread-portugu%C3%AAs-parte-dez/

Edited by silver

Hello, I am new. from Genoa,Italy. I am a nurse, I work in a big hospital in my town. Apart from my job I love music and pets....

Ciao!  :bye:  Welcome to the MFC.

Have you found the Italian thread yet?

(Love your user name, btw :naughty:)

Edited by silver

hi im from Tasmania, Australia.

my interests are always changing but mika has been my longest at 6 years and counting :)

I made an account before I made this one, but it stuffed up on me big time. I and I could not work out how to delete it. :(

most other things you may need to know about me are on my profile..... :)