Getting To Know You

FREDDIESDOUBLE

hi im from Tasmania, Australia.

my interests are always changing but mika has been my longest at 6 years and counting :)

I made an account before I made this one, but it stuffed up on me big time. I and I could not work out how to delete it. :(

most other things you may need to know about me are on my profile..... :)    

Oh you're from Tassie - that's why you are a little devil :naughty: 

:taz:

• 10 months later...

Hi everyone! MY name is Karla and I'm from Ecuador. I'm 22 and I learning English,  so, sorry if I don't write correctly.  I've been love Mika since I was 15 years first of his music, then his personality  (when I started to read about him). I'm really happy to join in this group and meet people who love him lIke me because in my country is not really famous. Thanks ♡

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lily2829 said:

Hi everyone! MY name is Karla and I'm from Ecuador. I'm 22 and I learning English,  so, sorry if I don't write correctly.  I've been love Mika since I was 15 years first of his music, then his personality  (when I started to read about him). I'm really happy to join in this group and meet people who love him lIke me because in my country is not really famous. Thanks ♡

Hello and welcome to the MFC. If you want, you can post a new thread with your introduction here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forum/5-introductions/

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask :wink2:

15 minutes ago, Lily2829 said:

Hola Carla! Welcome to the MFC. Have fun here!!  :welcomeani:

39 minutes ago, Lily2829 said:

hola Karla! Bienvenida!! me alegra encontrar latinoamericanas por aca, soy Veronica de Argentina, si te interesa charlar un poco en español, aca estamos  http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/32160-the-new-argentinian-thread/?page=12#comment-4095376 :welcomeani:

2 hours ago, Lily2829 said:

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here :wink2:

3 hours ago, Lily2829 said:

Hola Karla! Nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC :D

• mari62 unpinned this topic