Getting To Know You

FREDDIESDOUBLE

ROCKY HORROR!!! Wicked!!..... LOVE IT!! Have you seen the recent stage production?? David Bedella is a wicked Frank N Furter....went to see it twice last year :naughty:

OH YES! He was very very Sexy! A man in fishnets and a basque! :wink2: :wink2:

lv, andi xxx

hey well i thought id do this cos... well, why not :) loved reading everyones!

well im a 22yr old from durham, but soon to be dublin - moving over there in 6 weeks which is a bit scary. first got into mika from reading about him in attitude magazine [i want to be a gay man when i grow up!] and have loved him since then. my other musical obsessions at the moment are paolo nutini, jack savoretti, james morrison, john mayer, jason mraz and prince. oh and christina aguilera, as i wish to be her if the gay man plan doesnt come off.

i work for local government but not for much longer, as stated above, and i have a bit of a shoe obsession. i love irregular choice shoes more than i love life, i would say.

erm, actually, no idea what else to say!! i am small [5ft2] with brown hair and green eyes and I adore c0cktails and taking pictures in pub toilets.

:)

wowee freddiesdouble, awesome thread!

I never know where to start with intros, but I’ll attempt one anyway…

i'm raha (unusual name, i know!), 15 years old and in high school in toronto, canada. my profile says 19 but that's my brother's date of birth, lol! :bleh: i guess i have one thing in common with mika: I’ve moved around a lot. I was born in dubai, Saudi Arabia, and lived there until I was 6. I then moved to hong kong for a few months because of my dad’s job, but finally settled in Canada, and have been living here ever since.

i've always been into music :punk: ...my brother's in a band and when i was younger and bored, i sometimes hung around the back of their studio during rehearsals, toying with their sound mixers and cables :naughty: and i sorta got sucked into music from then.

i've been playing piano for almost a decade now (i love it!) and am trying to teach myself the guitar, but all i can play right now is Wonderwall by Oasis..:bleh: quite sad really! unlike a lot of ppl out here, i wasn't a huge follower of Queen (i guess i was too young?) Mika was the first of this kind for me.

I love to read and write. i don't write novels or anything...just quirky poems and short stories, that's all! i once wrote a poem about talking feet, and it's etched into my memory. :roftl: i am a true bookworm: harry potter and lemony snicket were my childhood faves....i'm reading Centre of the World by Andreas Steinhofel right now and it's very sad. :sad:

i like living in toronto...it's a great place to shop at and meet people! BUT i'm sort of miffed because barely anybody here knows of Mika... :crybaby: and i'm too far away to go to any of his concerts or meet hardcore mikamaniacs! I'd love to visit England.

i love my family more than anything else in the world.

i adore this site. you guys are all just incredibly fun and friendly!

and i also like mika's trousers. :]

gosh that was long...

Hey, this was a great thread Freddiesdouble. I love the age range & mix of people on it.

Prepare to be bored: - I'm 42 with the best husband ever & great 2 boys of 11 & 15 ( & a gorgeous soppy golden retriever) . I currently work in a school as a secretary but have been a nurse & also a bank manager in my time. I've been lucky enough to travel too & last year we all went to Singapore & Australia (we wanted to emigrate after visiting Perth - who doesn't!).

I've always loved music, my earliest gigs being Level 42 & Go West!!! I love it that depsite my age (!!) I still love chart music (apart from the stuff that's total c--p!) & can get excited about going to a gig (MIKA!!!!). And the best thing about getting older is the peace of mind that comes with it. I love my life.

My biggest concern for Mika is that he gets sucked into the world of celebrity, looses his identity, hits the drugs scene & ends up like poor Robbie (Mika - I love your music, & you're a great looking guy, but my heart wil always belong to Gary Barlow!!!).

Anyway, thanks to all of you, who've been on here this past few weeks - I'm having a ball

At the moment yes, but fame can suck you in & spit you out. Robbie was always a bit 'wild', granted, but he had a stable family too. I'll be keeping a watchful eye on Mika's progress & hoping he does keep his own identity. Oh God, I sound like an old granny, but like I said my interest in Mika is from a purely musical point of you (ok, he is a tiny bit hot, but I'm old enough to be his mother & if I'm honest he's FAR too nice to be straight)!!

Any girl except me - he just doesn't do it for me!

Am I totally thick or is there a way you can can keep track of what threads you've been on? I keep forgetting what I've replied to & then get lost around the different forums?

Im 15 years old and I come from England. Around 3-4 Hours drive from Mika :(

I discovered the Mika Magic when my mum turned the radio up n telling me this is the song she has been on about.. and Im like WOOOW <333

I love to DRAW :D I like to draw anything.. from crazy patterns to Anime/Manga. Um. I love majorettes and have been doing it since I was 8. :D also love to surf but Im still learning ^^; oh. I love making badges. I made one of Mika. Which Im gonna redo cause it was badly done.

Um. At times I can be very hyper and at others I can be very quiet and shy ^^; Uumm...When Im older I want to be some kind of Graphic Designer/Artist or a Film Editor. x3

One of my Goals in Life is to meet mika and see that smile of his irl <3 :D

Thats me. Ive run out of things to write lol :D

Any girl except me - he just doesn't do it for me!

Am I totally thick or is there a way you can can keep track of what threads you've been on? I keep forgetting what I've replied to & then get lost around the different forums?

Um. There is an orange tick to the right of the title. That shows you where youve posted. x3 Hope it helps. The boldness helps too sometimes.