Getting To Know You

FREDDIESDOUBLE

hi, i'm Simona, known as White Queen...:wink2: I'm 20 years old, and I live in Sesto San Giovanni, a city next to Milan (only one centimetre far from Milan...)...what else...I have no brothers or sisters, I had a cat, some gold fishes, birds..i love animals...

I study at university, i studing languages: english( I know, my written english sucks, but when i speak...ghghghgi'm the goddes of english!!!:punk: ) and Russian( very very hard language...harder than latin...:shocked: but i keep on trying!!!)..and what else..I really LOVE music!!!I couldn't live without music, really!!!I love Queen and Freddie...and I've never been to any of their concerts..I was too young, when Freddie died I was only five years old...and I wasn't a Queen fan of course...:naughty: ...but now I love them...but it's too late...:(

and I love travelling, i went all over the europe ( I mis only Barcellona and Berlin)...and my favourite city is Paris(after all italian cities of course...:roftl: )

and...stop!!!!!

I cannot describe my character...I think I'm a kind, gentle, smart, nice girl....I think...:blush-anim-cl:

that's me....

I NEVER got to see Queen live and that will say with me forever although I did go to his tribute concert in 91 which was amazing , 3 rows from the front!!! , Queen came on to Tie Your Mother Down - freddie , il never forget it

Really???

I saw Queen at St James Park for the its a kinda magic tour but was only young and didn`t really appreciate how good they were.

xx

I NEVER got to see Queen live and that will say with me forever although I did go to his tribute concert in 91 which was amazing , 3 rows from the front!!! , Queen came on to Tie Your Mother Down - freddie , il never forget it

Really???

I saw Queen at St James Park for the its a kinda magic tour but was only young and didn`t really appreciate how good they were.

xx

Yeh I was there too!! , when axl done the rokin part of bo rap you can see me going insane on the dvd!!! , one of the best best days of my life! , it was unreal , were u near the front , we were anout 6 rows back!

This is what you wanted this is what you gonna get get get get get .. remember?

Maybe we should force all newbies to introduce themselves properly by refusing to talk to them until they do! :sneaky2:

..........But, of course we can't really do that because we're all far too nice and this is friendliest forum on the planet. :naughty:

That happened to me today - yeeeeeehaaaaaaaa:punk:

Did we both get converted together at some funny number?

I'm sure it must have been a while since we passed 300 and I hate to think that my brain is so addled that I haven't noticed for days!