UPDATED: Newcastle Meet Up - 24th February 2007

andi

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Team Mika Newcastle , I was thinking on this and :sorry: there is a much better pub even closer and much much better , I havent been to that end of town for a while but its obvious ...

The bar is PACIFIC CAFE BAR , really really really nice place.

Are we all OK with a venue change??? for meetup (show of hands please) , its just closer . litteraly nano seconds from Haymarket Metro and very classy darlings .. ok ? :thumb_yello:

hahaha so might end up joinin you guys [mainly cos i havent a clue where the gig actually is - lol. how i love being from newcastle!! [yes, im not!]] but mainly aswell because i now have a spare ticket cos can i heck as like find someone who will go with me!! i am soooo scared of going alone tho, haha, im such a geek.

Team Mika Newcastle , I was thinking on this and :sorry: there is a much better pub even closer and much much better , I havent been to that end of town for a while but its obvious ...

The bar is PACIFIC CAFE BAR , really really really nice place.

Are we all OK with a venue change??? for meetup (show of hands please) , its just closer . litteraly nano seconds from Haymarket Metro and very classy darlings .. ok ? :thumb_yello:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

WHAT ! are you sure about this Freddie? I had thought about this bar but I have never been before. I will trust your judgement then.

OK for everyone else?

lv, andi xxx

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

WHAT ! are you sure about this Freddie? I had thought about this bar but I have never been before. I will trust your judgement then.

OK for everyone else?

lv, andi xxx

thats just up from the city hall isnt it? opposite frankie and bennys? if so, i do believe it is a pretty nice place.

I am up for the meetup if I work out where it is, hahah! I know where the Crows Nest is y'see, but not this new mooted meeting place.

I shall be with my friends Helen (Gertrude'shusbandwilbur here) and Emma. Emma ain't even going to the gig, she just wants to meet ya'all.

Hi Gothy.

Pacific bar is on opposite the side of BHS. Along the same road as the city hall.

Not too far from the Uni.

See you Friday.

lv, andi xxx

oops! I'm there a little bit early:blush-anim-cl:

Of course it was 'spot the deliberate mistake' time:wink2:

I meant see you Saturday:naughty:

lv, andi xxx

Does anyone want to swap mobie nos. in case of lateness/getting lost in crowds or general kerfuffle (you will find kerfuffle follows me as a rule :wink2: ) so if we get seperated we can find everyone again?

Pm me if you want mine.....

Fillip and Angelic you have both have mine .. sorted , my friends who are coming are :

Ged : Top lad , 38 , loaded with cash , drives a porshe , accountant . but has sense of humour

Joanne : Married to Ged , 39 , really nice girl too , works with the homeless in durham

Tom : Another accountant , very very nice lad , single , 40

His friend! ... think shes 33 ish , blonde , also very nice lass

All music nuts ! , and like a beer !!

BRING IT ON!!! :thumb_yello: