UPDATED: Newcastle Meet Up - 24th February 2007

andi

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG i'm coming to the gig! I managed to get myself some tickets on ebay! (Just hope its not a con, the guy seemed reliable with feedback though). I'm so excited now cos I thought I had no chance of coming! :woot_jump:

thats great:thumb_yello: See you there. Hope you can make the meet up:punk:

lv, andi xxx

I just realised in the description of the tickets the seller says Newcastle Uni and the venues at Northumbria. Do you think that would affect entering the venue? Of course I have to see the tickets but still I'm scared that I won't be able to get in :shocked:

mine are the same, but I bought them ages ago before the venue changed. I have tickets 1 and 2, but then someone else said they had 1 and 2 aswell.

The tickets will be accepted at the new venue........ or there will be trouble:fish:

lv, andi xxx

er guys ....the new choice of venue ..was talking to a native last night ...apparently it's chav city big time, especially on a saturday night....:thumbdown: and expensive as it's technically a wine bar not a pub...

so I think I'll say a brief hello to everyone then then go to a real pub ..I :wub2: the Northumberland Arms ...:naughty: