From Mika to you, the fans...

hannah_spanner

Fantastic news about the number one but were any of us really surprised?! :thumb_yello: I KNEW he would go straight in at number 1! I just caught the end of the album chart show on radio 2 and heard about a minute of love today, which i so weird as I was going to put that on on the cd player but changed my mind at the last minute.... spooky!

Good luck to the fella in the USA, hope they like him as much as we do. It s quite a meteoric rise isn't it?!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everybody !

Well, i'm going to introduce myself.

First of all, I'm a french fan, so my english is not good at all. I didn't practice english language since 13 years ... :thumbdown:

I'm 35 y.o and I listen Mika all day long, I'm addicted ... Oh Doctor, I think I'm sick :stretcher:

Mika, si tu me lis (in french language), il existe un fanclub français : mikawebsite.com. Si tu peux venir nous faire un petit coucou ... Nous en serions les plus heureux du monde. Bravo pour ta prestation à Taratata, tu as été formidable ! On espère te voir plus en France !! Merci à toi. Tu es mon coup de foudre musical de toute ma vie. Sincerely.

Hello everybody !

First of all, I'm a french fan, so my english is not good at all. I didn't practice english language since 13 years ... :thumbdown:

I'm 35 y.o and I listen Mika all day long, I'm addicted ... Oh Doctor, I think I'm sick :stretcher:

Mika, si tu me lis (in french language), il existe un fanclub français : mikawebsite.com. Si tu peux venir nous faire un petit coucou ... Nous en serions les plus heureux du monde. Bravo pour ta prestation à Taratata, tu as été formidable ! On espère te voir plus en France !! Merci à toi. Tu es mon coup de foudre musical de toute ma vie. Sincerely.

Bienvenue Sevfromelsass!

Bienvenue! Tu vas trouver pleins d'amis ici, parce'que nous sommes tous Mika-mad!

Si tu veux, peut-être tu aimerias donner l'occasion à tout le monde te dire bonjour ici: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Et maintenant je vais visiter ce site français dont t'as parlé...

(excuses mes fautes aussi - mon français est rouillée comme une vieille roue!)

Hello everybody !

Welcome!! :thumb_yello:

Hi Mika, my name is Gomo and I'm an Universal artist, too. I've been following your songs at myspace, since last year and i confess i've been expecting you to release your album because it's been really hard to explain people what kind of music I do. Now that you became famous it's easy, I just say: "well... it may remind you of Mika".

I would like to ask you to go watch my first video at youtube, because if there's is someone who will understand it, it will be you. It's called Feeling Alive, from Gomo (of course) and if you like it, maybe you could give me the honour to participate in my 2nd album.

Hope you'll always believe in your music, so you'll never change a bit.

Cheers from Portugal,

Paulo