Who's going to Shepherds Bush to see Mika in May?

jengafer

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep ..just hope you will all look after us..i've NEVER been to a gig in my life..ok i did about 34yrs ago with my mum when i was only 3yrs !!

Am VERY scared !!!

we hoping to stay @ Brent Cross over night & Travel home Tuesday !!

Well i think Me & Beckar going to be joining you all thats if i can get her to stop jumping about in excitement.....

Beckar & i have decided that going to London the weeks of her GCSE is not really a good idea !!! Ocean fairy was hoping to be joining us too .

Beckar & Ocean Fairy now hoping to get the chance to see him live after the summer !!

Give us chance to get braces ect !!!!

SORRY Freddie but it would have been too much of a rush to get home for my younger children @ least if we wait My Husband can get a day off !!!

Ohh I suddenly feel much better!! , <needs to book hotel and train> , thanks for reminding me !:punk:

I'm getting sooooo excited! I've booked my hotel (even though it's a mile away!) and booked the time off work! is it a bit sad that im using my annual holiday to see Mika?

I'm getting sooooo excited! I've booked my hotel (even though it's a mile away!) and booked the time off work! is it a bit sad that im using my annual holiday to see Mika?

Me excited too!! , Im also putting holidays in! :wink2:

Can you tell me what hotel your in please , Im stuck for a hotel! thanks :thumb_yello:

Not at all i have used up some annual leave days from work to see Mika aswell :thumb_yello:

hi everybody! i just bought a ticket from ebay but it says STALLS/STANDING what does it mean?:boxed: :boxed:

that you got the right one you lucky bastard :yay: you'll be in front :mf_rosetinted:

:punk: yay!:naughty::thumb_yello:

So Kata, have you found any standing tickets?

No, but I'll go to 3 other gigs, so I guess I can enjoy that one from a balcony and just have a different expearience :mf_rosetinted: