2007 - Mika on the cover of Gay&Night

Sprk

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any one else think it would be quite funny if people started to call him ####ing Mika instead of Mika

Chippindale

yes it would be... but then, when somebody wants to say " I love Mika" it would turn out "I love ####ing Mika" and that would be strange. :P

is it just me? I like every photo of him other than the one on the mag! It's too bland. Mika is flamboyant, colourful and youthful but the photo doesn't reflect that at all. I'm a big fan and please forgive me for saying this but the photo reminds me of Bungle from Rainbow.:roll1:

I guess it's all about appealing to the masses... and rainbow was popular.

glad to see i'm not the only one with name issues, only mine is quite the opposite; it's julia, so whereas in my country people have a really hard time spelling and pronouncing it, when i talk to people from abroad i actually feel kinda ordinary sometimes cause although it's usually annoying, i got used to the extra atention; so, if you have a special hard to spell/pronounce name, cherish it because it adds, even if just a bit, to what makes you special and unique...

and returning to the subject at hand, i'm a little confused by this whole marmite discussion, because i've never tasted it...i mean i get that it's one of those things that you either love or hate, but i'd apreciate it if one of you lovely people would be kind enough to explain what exactly it is(i could google it, but it's more fun this way :wink2:) thanx

Well my actual name is Jaana and no one ever knows how to write it. They always wanna write it with one "a".(One teacher asked if ther's "o" in the end, but then it'd be a boys name:sneaky2: I guess this would be horrible to hear how people would pronounce it it foreign countries:blink:

Haha, džaana äkki?:D

glad to see i'm not the only one with name issues, only mine is quite the opposite; it's julia, so whereas in my country people have a really hard time spelling and pronouncing it, when i talk to people from abroad i actually feel kinda ordinary sometimes cause although it's usually annoying, i got used to the extra atention; so, if you have a special hard to spell/pronounce name, cherish it because it adds, even if just a bit, to what makes you special and unique...

and returning to the subject at hand, i'm a little confused by this whole marmite discussion, because i've never tasted it...i mean i get that it's one of those things that you either love or hate, but i'd apreciate it if one of you lovely people would be kind enough to explain what exactly it is(i could google it, but it's more fun this way :wink2:) thanx

My parent very briefly thought about giving me a Welsh name but decided that no one would know how to spell or say the name so would just end up telling people every time they asked so they decided on an easy to say name instead.