2007 - Mika on the cover of Gay&Night

Sprk

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oooommmmmggggg !! tegelt vä ? :o oi issand siis peab ju kohe ostma minema . palju maksis ?

mul hakkasid käed värisema nagu siis kui ma skyplusist kuulsin et ta esimene on :D

Jaa! Ja mul tulid kohe sina meelde kui ma seda nägin. 265 eeku oli minumeelest..Kui ma öieti mäletan. Ma kuulsin ka täna Grace Kellyt raadiost esimest korda.:naughty:

mina tulin meelde :D:D nojah, kuidagi ma empsilt välja pressin selle ;) veame kihla ;D

Jah, sellepärast tulid sina meelde et noh sina tahad seda plaati nii väga ju(Vähemalt aru sain ma nii) Ja noh Tantastic tahab ka. Haha:naughty:

Ma pidin enda raha eest ostma selle plaadi. Mul läks postikulu ka peale veel 33 eeku.:roftl:

Today my old english teacher said my name wrong many-many times and finally I just couldn't take it anymore and said " My name is f*****g Maria! " And she went like this ":shocked: :mad3: " It was fun.:roftl:

Omg! I'm gonna die in laughter!:lmao: That's absolutely awesome!:lmao: If I'd say something like this there would be two possibilities: 1.) My teacher would throw me out of the window! 2.) My teacher would jump out of the window!

:naughty: I'd prefer the second one:naughty:

Omg! I'm gonna die in laughter!:lmao: That's absolutely awesome!:lmao: If I'd say something like this there would be two possibilities: 1.) My teacher would throw me out of the window! 2.) My teacher would jump out of the window!

Haha, my teacher nearly threw me out of the window too.:naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, You're so funny! :roftl:

Loved the interview! Thanks for posting it! :thumb_yello:

You can find the full interview in PDF format here.

Thanks for sharing!

This was my favourite quote:

"I wasn’t interested in people taking me out to dinner, or offering me trips. And I didn’t necessarily want a ridiculous amount of money, but I wanted full control. I’m very thankful that I was able to get a deal where I had complete freedom, yet the right amount of dough to make the record. Normally, when someone gives you money, you lose control."

There have been so many talented young pop bands who have lost their ideas and sounds because the record company has wanted something else. Mika is something real, not an artificial product. On the charts there are too many stars from "Pop Idol" or similar...

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem with my name. Either people spell it Jamie which is not how i spell it...its Jaime...or they call me Himey....Its the spanish way to pronounce it. Also my maiden name people would say Postal instead of Postel...and with my married name they either call me Connelly or Connoli instead of Con-nel-li....Ive lived my life with people saying or spelling my name wrong. Also, i have a bad potty mouth too...i try to control it but i just cant help it...thats from having 22 boy cousins...i picked it up from them. My mom says sometimes i have the mouth of a truck driver and sailor mixed LOL!! Thanks mom :) My husband laughs cause he says i dont sugar coat things.

OK so you guys seriously think he's straight? What do you think the song Lollipop is about?!

I first read about him in Gaytimes (a UK magazine that I got here in Australia) and I love him!!! such a huge variety of music on the album. Love it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...