It's really time to bring some reasoning into this- Mika's sexuality

girl_anachronism

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is i'm sure they don't ask the question to say "it's good" or "it's bad"... They just want to know. Ok, it's their right to discuss about it, and no, they shouldn't be yelled at, definitly.

It's like any other other thread you don't want to participate in because you have nothing to say about the subject : if you're not interested, don't get into the conversation... If you are, discuss, speculate, guess, whatever, as long as it doesn't become a morality/judging thing like "good/bad" and it only feeds your fantasies :naughty: .

We all agree here about the fact that he does whatever he wants, that's a point. We're all here because we appreciate (a lot) what he does, that's another point. Now, if people are interesting in debating about "is he/isn't he" it's their problem. And they are free to debate about it, as long as it remains correct. If they want to debate about the fact that he should wear blue trousers instead of red ones, it's the same ! As long as you think it's interesting...

I won't repeat a 3rd time, i think everone gets my point of view ! :biggrin2:

And yes, we're all gonna love today !

(sorry i didn't want to put it again on the table but you sort of closed the subjet when i was writing... :blush-anim-cl: )

hey Yoppappop, no worries! if you have something to say, then it's great to hear it.

i'm looking at myself in the mirror now, and i just realized...i look really whacky when i dance to any of mika's songs! :roftl: LOL

raha and yoppopop- ya'll got EXACTLY what i'm trying to say. thanks, you two are making ALOT of sense :D

freddiesdouble- not quite sure where you got i was being mean, but thats my purpose. i hope i made it clear that my purpose with this thread was to ask people not being mean when a topic is brought up.

i was just getting annoyed when people were yelling at anybody who said anything about this subject. that was really quite rude and strange to me. like yoppappop said, if don't want to participate in a subject we don't have to, but don't be rude to the person who brought it up, especially when they didn't mean any harm.

making sense?

i wasn't trying to be rude to you in any way, i hope you didn't get that impression. we're fellow mika fans here, we should stick together ;)

:)

Can i just have the last word on this one pl as I have kept quiet all the way thru.................................................................................................................................

WORD

ha ha x x x x:mf_lustslow:

I can't believe anyone would even bother to debate Mika's sexuality.

How many hints do you need?

Does he have to literally burst into flames whilst singing Judy Garland in a Dior gown?

It took Michael Stipe forever to finally come out, and when he did it it got a very 'yeah, we knew' response.

Mika might be straight?

Yeah, Ellen too.

and OJ Simpson is innocent.

I can't believe anyone would even bother to debate Mika's sexuality.

How many hints do you need?

Does he have to literally burst into flames whilst singing Judy Garland in a Dior gown?

It took Michael Stipe forever to finally come out, and when he did it it got a very 'yeah, we knew' response.

Mika might be straight?

Yeah, Ellen too.

and OJ Simpson is innocent.

Nice troll. Hope nobody bites...

Please stop making these AWFUL accusations!

I am being totally NOT serious up there ^^ people.

But reading through this thread I had to get up and walk away several times because that's what it sounded like to me... I won't single anyone out in particular, but I can't escape the impression that the underlying thought behind some remarks here is that there should be no discussion because Mika's good name would be sullied if someone suggests his sexuality is anything other than the "norm".

I feel they have to protect him from "accusations" of being gay, whereas what whe should be doing - and what Mika is doing to some extent, although I obviously don't know his motives, by not disclosing - is to say "#### the norm!"

Why can't we discuss somebody's sexual orientation in the same way we discuss eye colour, with all the options being neutral, and equal. If I say his eyes are brown I'm not saying, like in that experiment that got a lot of publicity a few years ago that suggested blue is the default and that everybody else was somehow inferior. And nobody's going to be offended, are they?

Mika chooses to be ambiguous, so why should anyone else feel attacked by proxy when I, or Kevin, or anyone else suggests he might be gay?

PS. Kevin, I can definitely see him in Givenchy as Miss Holly Golightly...

MJ you are just killing me.

You are absolutely correct, Mika would look smashing in Holly Golightly's givenchy dress from Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Sooooooo would it be terribly off topic to speculate on Barry Manilow's sexuality? That subject is shrouded in just as much mystery as Mika.

Mika chooses to be ambibuous, so why should anyone else feel attacked by proxy when I, or Kevin, or anyone else suggests he might be gay?

I personally don't think there's anything wrong or different about being gay or bisexual (duh! ...obviously !:wink2: )

My only gripe with these type of threads is that they are a bit silly and possibly intrusive ...surely it really doesn't matter a jot, in this day and age, who or what anyone is.

Would it change anyone heres opinion of Mika and his music if he came out (excuse the pun ;) ) and said "look everyone I am ...this!!" I very much doubt it, from what I've seen of people around here.

Therefore the speculation becomes pointless.

But no doubt it'll go on and on ....oh well,you know what they say ...the only thing worse than being talked about ...is not being talked about.. eh Mika ? :naughty:

Please stop making these AWFUL accusations!

I am being totally NOT serious up there ^^ people.

But reading through this thread I had to get up and walk away several times because that's what it sounded like to me... I won't single anyone out in particular, but I can't escape the impression that the underlying thought behind some remarks here is that there should be no discussion because Mika's good name would be sullied if someone suggests his sexuality is anything other than the "norm".

I feel they have to protect him from "accusations" of being gay, whereas what whe should be doing - and what Mika is doing to some extent, although I obviously don't know his motives, by not disclosing - is to say "#### the norm!"

Why can't we discuss somebody's sexual orientation in the same way we discuss eye colour, with all the options being neutral, and equal. If I say his eyes are brown I'm not saying, like in that experiment that got a lot of publicity a few years ago that suggested blue is the default and that everybody else was somehow inferior. And nobody's going to be offended, are they?

Mika chooses to be ambiguous, so why should anyone else feel attacked by proxy when I, or Kevin, or anyone else suggests he might be gay?

PS. Kevin, I can definitely see him in Givenchy as Miss Holly Golightly...

brilliant :)