It's really time to bring some reasoning into this- Mika's sexuality

girl_anachronism

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh your right Im adding to the posts .. bad me :wink2:

Yeh lets talk about penguin bashing , seing him live , the quality of his voice , the amazing album orrrrrrr this pathetic posting ... :laser:

Thats the problem its not the most answered forum topic !!! , as I said ages ago taking away the focus from better issues and more interesting ones :thumbdown:

OK I wont post on this thread again I promse , Ill go and support him and promote the amazing Mika ..

Is he . Isnt he ??? :thumbdown:

Yeh lets talk about penguin bashing , seing him live , the quality of his voice , the amazing album orrrrrrr this pathetic posting ... :laser:

Thats the problem its not the most answered forum topic !!! , as I said ages ago taking away the focus from better issues and more interesting ones :thumbdown:

To each their own. There should be plenty of room for all. I for one prefer a discussion like this over a topic with everybody declaring how perfect Mika is, but that's just my personal opinion...

Keeping people guessing is quite funny if you are doing it. On some of the message boards I go on people asume you are male (even if your name is Helando on the message board). Some one was writting a story with a group of people from a message board in it and I was a man in a Crocodile suit I told her after I read it. I kept hinting to some one that I wasn't male and I'm not sure if he knows or not.

i agree i casually brought it up in conversation and a load of people and kids quickly jumped in all saying the same thing about...."if you really liked his music then you wouldnt care" and bla bla bla which quite annoyed me as it doesn;t matter what his sexuality is i was just curious,like alot of others............thank you for finally bringing this subject up!