meimei88

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:biggrin2::wink2:

Yeh go for it we need MFC forum members there for defo! :thumb_yello:

if i deffo go i'll have to take charlie with me...and possibly my cousin and other best friend...hopefully one of those will be driving by then O.o *i have a phobia of driving so it wont be me lol*

I've got an image in my mind of Mika going up to receive his numerous awards (:bleh: ) and a load of penguins and ladybirds and assorted animals jumping up and down in the audience and Fearne Cotton making an original quip about 'flamboyant Mika fans'.

It has to be done!!

I've got an image in my mind of Mika going up to receive his numerous awards (:bleh: ) and a load of penguins and ladybirds and assorted animals jumping up and down in the audience and Fearne Cotton making an original quip about 'flamboyant Mika fans'.

It has to be done!!

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: I likes it , imagine that !!!

Perfect :roftl:

• 4 months later...

Time for a big Brit bump!

Only ten days to go to Nominations.....what will Mika be nominated for I wonder?

Best British Male - nomination at least - seems a cert. What about the rest?

Dare the Brits swallow pride/snobbery/whatever and give him some awards?

It has to be done!!

Do you really think they'd let me in as a penguin?

I think they'd probably call security,LOL!

It would be really cool if we could do that, really shake it up, heh heh.

He'll get Best Male for sure, because he is! He's the top selling male artist of 2007, and would have been even higher if Simon's little diva hadn't got in his way and outsold Grace Kelly with her awful song, and also, that annoying umbrella girl that caused all the floods in the summer, by singing that irratating song.

Love today, from Marilyn

I really hope he does - whatever happens though, we'll be able to see him performing live, with the strong likelihood of it being a duet with Brian May :D. Best Pop Act, which was omitted last year, could be included again this time round.

I really hope he does - whatever happens though, we'll be able to see him performing live, with the strong likelihood of it being a duet with Brian May :D. Best Pop Act, which was omitted last year, could be included again this time round.

Mika is duetting with someone but he has said it definitely isn't Brian May.

As long as it isn't Kylie!