He is perfect!

cristi

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost a week ago i didn´t know nothing about him. But one evening i accidentaöly heard grace kelly and it changed my world. I have not heard something so positive(well at least the melody is cheery), i think never. So i watched you tube, since then, i cannot think about anything else. Why is it so that one man has everything? I agree that other guys are also nice, but Mika ruins now everything. It is obvious that i can´t probably see him never.

Someone should tell him to be less attractive! :)

I hate that for me his absolutely perfect (this just doesn´t happen a lot). PERFECT!

it does have to be said, Mika is THEE most perfect man I have ever seen. I know this is gonna sound a little day-dream like, but his face is actual perfection, there's not a single flaw. I'm not usually a fan with guys and longish curly hair but OMG it is PERFECT on him, I'd love to run my fingers through it :wub2: hahaha...

and his personality...he seems like a child at heart. Have you seen a video of him on youtube where he goes to the zoo on "Popworld"?

He is such an adorable young man and I would LOVE to meet him :biggrin2:

Nothing can describe how perfect he is <3

I don't think he is either, and that's what makes people interesting... Lets say that all his defaults seem gorgeous because he's him ! But honestly, I wouldn't look back at him if I met him in the street without knowing who he actually is ! Tall skiny giraffes are not my "type" normally, if i had one (even if i've always liked curly hair and he HAS such a nice smile and sight)... :wink2: But i definilty like the whole character he created with his world, his music and everything around !

There's nothing mean in this message, don't get mad at me because of the giraffe-thing !!! :sweatdrop::boxed:

so true...i must admit, when i joined this fan club, well actually when i googled mika right after hearing grace kelly for the first time, and saw how popular he was and how many people loved him, i felt quite jealous in a way to be honest...i mean it was so much better when none of my friends knew him, and i would imagine that nobody did, and i was the only one who noticed how special and adorable he was, and would tell all my friends about him, turn them into addicts as well, and then gloat about being the first to find out about him...yeah...i know...i have issues...but u know what they say, love is a temporary insanity(curable by marriage)...anyway, i've come to terms with it and it's pretty nice to be able to talk to people about how cool he is now...it took a lot of therapy, but i eventually got there:wink2:

oh, and i totally agree..he couldn't possibly be perfet, and even if he's closer than most, people should stop tellin him that or it might get to him, although he doed seem to be takin worldwide fame in his stride