Cool things you've noticed on the album...

-LollipopGirl-

I was sat in bed last night listening to mika (just for a change, y'know :P)

and I heard something on big girl you are beautiful that made me chuckle.

If you go to 1.40 approximately where the line 'diet coke i'm on my knees screamin big girl you are beautiful' then after this if you listen really carefully (and i mean real carefully) you can hear his voice go up and up so it goes chipmunk style.

I don't know if anyone's noticed it but i just thought it was a cool little thing!! Lol!!!

Have a listen!!!

:woot_jump:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: I listened to that very closely too. :roftl: Btw, someone in youtube has made whole Grace Kelly in chipmunk style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA0Eb6eq_PY

Haha that was erm interesting! Thanks for posting it :thumb_yello:

I like a part in Love Today near the end when Mika kinda shouts in the background, its hard to explain but there's this one particular sound he makes which is kinda raw but I love it :bleh:

I like a part in Love Today near the end when Mika kinda shouts in the background, its hard to explain but there's this one particular sound he makes which is kinda raw but I love it :bleh:

Yeah I just listened to it and I think I know what part you're talking about. I love it now that you mentioned it! :biggrin2:

...And I like the intro of "Love today" :wink2:

For the part of "big girl", i don't know if he really Mika's voice o a beautiful effect the mixer...:boxed: Anyhow, it's amazing! :thumb_yello: