Mika!!!

haru

Hello from Japan !! I have been a Queen fan for a long time,and I first learned about MIKA in Brian May's website. Then I listened to "Grace Kelly" on the internet. I just thought ":shocked: ...WOW!!! " I ran to the CD store to get " Life in Cartoon Motion".

MIKA is fantastic!!His songs make me happy instantly at any time. I am happy to be a member of this fanclub!:wub2:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello from Japan !! I have been a Queen fan for a long time,and I first learned about MIKA in Brian May's website. Then I listened to "Grace Kelly" on the internet. I just thought ":shocked: ...WOW!!! " I ran to the CD store to get " Life in Cartoon Motion".

MIKA is fantastic!!His songs make me happy instantly at any time. I am happy to be a member of this fanclub!:wub2:

Konichiwa! Uerukamu! Welcome!

hello

i am so glad to be a member of mikas fan club when i first heard grace kelly i was madly in love with it, have any of you heard lollipop i love that song if you want to listen to it go to google and type in youtube and then in the search bar put in mika lollipop. i think that it is very nice to do a song for his sister about you now please reply to my message

from mikas no1 fan:roll1:

• 3 weeks later...