Sod memberships for now, lets go with donations!

Sunny Monkey

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to give a quick and heartfelt thank you to those that donated for the first time, and indeed for an additional time recently. Really helps a lot, especially with the rapid increase in traffic of late. There are so many people coming from Italy now it's crazy!

Anyway, thank you one and all.

And also a thank you to those that have not donated but continue to come along and be part of this great online 'family' that we are all very lucky to have :)

Thank you !

Sunny

Just want to give a quick and heartfelt thank you to those that donated for the first time, and indeed for an additional time recently. Really helps a lot, especially with the rapid increase in traffic of late. There are so many people coming from Italy now it's crazy!

Anyway, thank you one and all.

And also a thank you to those that have not donated but continue to come along and be part of this great online 'family' that we are all very lucky to have :)

Thank you !

Sunny

thank YOU!

sorry i cant donate now....in 2 weeks i wont have a job :( so its a bit of a problem...i hope the scrap book will b enough for now ;)

A few more donations have rolled in over the last few days! Thank you!

On the look out for a new server now to move the site over to in the next month or so. Down time has all but vanished now which is fantastic, but I want to future proof us by doing the move now to a bigger and better server :)

Still going to cost out of my pocket but I really don't mind and the donations from you lot have done wonders to eat into that cost!:thumb_yello::punk:

Thank you again all! Couldn't do it without you!

I would get in touch with them as it seems that your card IS registered on a paypal account. Either by you or a family member, perhaps after ebay?

Even if you don't want an account I would get in touch with them to at least remove it from the system otherwise you may leave yourself open for trouble if it is not you that created the account etc :)