Mika has...

xMariax

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree with you ... I think that mika has ****ing beautiful eyes too ... and a ****ing beautiful mouth !!! I can't stop drawing him, every time it makes something different....:wub2:

say it loud !! mika you are beautiful !!!

Hah! I think he has a really beautiful mouth too, and I'm usually pretty good at drawing people but I just don't have the courage to draw Mika, he's too beautiful to draw, I'm afraid that I'll screw it up.:roftl:

I sound weird right now, don't I?

MIKA you are beautiful

Walks in to the room

Feels like a super star

I said hey Mika you are beautiful

Strawberries and a icecream please

Lemonade im on my knees

Singing, MIKA you are beautiful

Lol

I think his smile is the best part about him. ok and his eyes x3 I love it when he laughs and I always smile x3 Does he wear eyeliner. I swear he was wearing it in the london paper interview. It makes his eyes look loovely x3

LOL@ beckar!!

When i finally get to go to one of his concerts, thats what i'm gonna yell

"MIKA you are beautiful!!" hehehe

i dunno about the eyeliner thing, but i'm definitately into guys that wear it. if he does it would just add one more item to the "reasons i'm in love with mika" checklist :P

Walks in to the room

Feels like a super star

I said hey Mika you are beautiful

Strawberries and a icecream please

Lemonade im on my knees

Singing, MIKA you are beautiful

Haha!

Lemonade?

Omg I love it. You should do the rest of the song.

Yeah. Mika's eyes seem to have this sparkle in them...yeah?

I love his hair too. I don't see to many famous people with their natural hair. It's usually straitend, gelled back, highlighted, has hiar extentions, etc.

But Mika's hair is just...Mika's hair. duh.

I like this eyeliner thing:wink2: :wub2: I love Mika's hands, eyes, mouth, hair, legs, fingers, voice, clothes, shoes, nose, eyelashes, teeth, ears, songs.:insane:

You're obsessed!:naughty: But that's not bad, cause so am I and a lot of people here.:naughty:

I also love his nose too, I like guys with noses like Mika's, they're cute.

I know I am:wub2: Mika, my sweetie:blush-anim-cl:

Lol. Me too. Hes 8 years older than me grr. I wish he was younger. And so when he got his first record i would be old enough to get into my car and drive to his concerts x3 But school and exams keep getting in the way of me getting to them. So sad :(:thumbdown:

Lol. Me too. Hes 12 years older than me grr. I wish he was younger. And so when he got his first record i would be old enough to get into my car and drive to his concerts x3 But school and exams keep getting in the way of me getting to them. So sad :(:thumbdown:

Well, he's 6 years older than me, so I think it's fine. Sweet Mika:wub2:

OMG, I should go to bed. It's pretty late and well...School tomorrow. But I can't, I wanna be in Mika's world, I'll probably have a dream about him when I sleep too. I've already dreamt of him twice.:naughty:

Gosh, I should go too, but I can't:shocked: I've dreamt of him once I guess, or maybe I just imagined that:bleh:

Hah! I think he has a really beautiful mouth too, and I'm usually pretty good at drawing people but I just don't have the courage to draw Mika, he's too beautiful to draw, I'm afraid that I'll screw it up.:roftl:

I sound weird right now, don't I?

lol !! I tried to draw him a few times, i must say i was not quite proud of the result... but its getting better and better ... I want to draw mika for my entire life :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: !!

And I've got school too tomorrow !! I'm definitely not in the "let's all work for our exams !" mood !!!

Gosh, I should go too, but I can't:shocked: I've dreamt of him once I guess, or maybe I just imagined that:bleh:

Haha!:naughty:

I once dreamt that there were 3 pages and huge pictures of him in a newspaper, I don't remember which one though.:naughty: Postimees was the newspaper I think.:roftl:

lol !! I tried to draw him a few times, i must say i was not quite proud of the result... but its getting better and better ... I want to draw mika for my entire life :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: !!

And I've got school too tomorrow !! I'm definitely not in the "let's all work for our exams !" mood !!!

I tried to draw him once too. The hair and shape of the face was ok, but the eyes were too small. Like chinese version of Mika.:naughty:

Haha!:naughty:

I once dreamt that there were 3 pages and huge pictures of him in a newspaper, I don't remember which one though.:naughty: Postimees was the newspaper I think.:roftl:

Haha. Postimees. Ma võin kihla vedada, et Eesti ajakirjast ei leia tema intervjuusid enne aastat 2057.:lmao:

Good for you! Post a picture up here so we could see it too! If I'll manage to draw him sometime, I'll post it too.

School sucks!

[quote=Beckar;9021Hes 12 years older than me grr. I wish he was younger. And so when he got his first record i would be old enough to get into my car and drive to his concerts x3 But school and exams keep getting in the way of me getting to them. So sad :(:thumbdown:

He's only 8 years older than you, so that's not too bad.

When you're 20, he'll only be 28, which is fine.

I'm 16 years older than him, so I'll always be virtually old enough to be his mum! Boo hoo!:tears:

Haha. Postimees. Ma võin kihla vedada, et Eesti ajakirjast ei leia tema intervjuusid enne aastat 2057.:lmao:

Arvata on jah.:roftl: Ma ise ka naersin selle postimehe asja üle kui üles ärkasin peale seda unenägu.:roftl: