2 more questions about Mika

Mika Mad

Does anyone know if Mika smokes?

I'm hoping that he doesn't, because anything that might endanger that fantastic voice would be bad. :thumbdown:

In the radio 2 session video there is something in the back pocket of his jeans that looks like it could be a packet of cigarettes , but I'm hoping that it's an ipod or some kind of battery pack.

My other question is whether or not he eats meat. I am a vegetarian and would love him even more if Mika was too! :wub2:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He doesn't look like a smoking kind of guy, but who knows. Hope not:wink2:

It would be lovely if he'd be a vegeterian, I myself don't like meat too. But I remember that in some interview he told that someday he was in a pub and ate chicken.

I agree. I dont think he smokes. He seems farr to sensible x3

And his teeth are lovely.. and his voice is croak free XD

I would be sad if he did smoke though. And obivously. The box in his back pocket were candy sticks x3 XDD

ahah !! he may not smoke but he eats a lot of junk food and also lots of sweets !! That's too bad for his teeth :naughty: !!

Personally I don't think it would be that bad if he smoke ... I must say I love when a guy has croacks in his voice when he talks ... But of course it would be bad for his health :thumbdown: ...

i don't think chicken would understand what being eaten mean :boxed: ... I've got nothing against vegetarians but I think eating meat is just a part of the nature process.

In all the case , i love mika ( and I'm sure you do too ^___^ ) no matter how many hundreds of chicken legs he eats per day :wub2:!!

When I went to the Culture Show filming, the only time he left the room was to go to the loo, and there was no smoking allowed in where we were filming, so I don't know if that means anything, although he was only there for an hour and a half.

I've got nothing against meat-eaters, I just don't want to be one.

You're right about Mika, he could be a full-on, raw steak stuffing carnivore who eats a dozen chicken legs for breakfast and I'd still adore him. :mf_lustslow:

haha, i'm picturing that now.....not a pretty sight, that's for sure! :P