• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Try telling that to the chicken.

......oh sorry, you can't -it's dead! :naughty:

lmfao oh very funny :lmfao:

I personally can't stand meat you'd never ever catch me eating it even if there was never anything else to eat I find it revolting!!!:aah:

I'm a vegetarian/pescatarian all the way (in other words i don't eat fish either)

most people don't realise a lot of vegetarians eat fish still

the word for someone who doesn't eat fish is a pescatarian

I'm both :teehee:

I personally can't stand meat you'd never ever catch me eating it even if there was never anything else to eat I find it revolting!!!:aah:

I'm a vegetarian/pescatarian all the way (in other words i don't eat fish either)

most people don't realise a lot of vegetarians eat fish still

the word for someone who doesn't eat fish is a pescatarian

I'm both :teehee:

i don't know if you were being serious... but thats incorrect :wink2:

"pescatarian" means someone who doesn't eat any meat and animal flesh with the exception of fish and other seafood.

And yea, these people still call themselves "vegetarian" sometimes too. Which i find weird and wrong. :blink:

i don't know if you were being serious... but thats incorrect :wink2:

"pescatarian" means someone who doesn't eat any meat and animal flesh with the exception of fish and other seafood.

And yea, these people still call themselves "vegetarian" sometimes too. Which i find weird and wrong. :blink:

<is educated .....:thumb_yello:>

A lot of peeps do this for sure

I'll talk to you after the apocalyps and you, me and some cute bunnies are the only survivors:mf_rosetinted:

it may just be my imagination but I do remember him saying in a french radio interview that there was a priest that used to come to his house in Paris and the priest smoked a pipe. Mika would get him to let him smoke the pipe, sitting on the floor behind the priest's chair :roftl:

he seemed to be quite serious about it but maybe he was just messing with the radio presenters :biggrin2:

I'll talk to you after the apocalyps and you, me and some cute bunnies are the only survivors:mf_rosetinted:

careful, she might want to eat you rather than the cute bunnies! :naughty:

it may just be my imagination but I do remember him saying in a french radio interview that there was a priest that used to come to his house in Paris and the priest smoked a pipe. Mika would get him to let him smoke the pipe, sitting on the floor behind the priest's chair :roftl:

he seemed to be quite serious about it but maybe he was just messing with the radio presenters :biggrin2:

true about that interview, wasn't that one of the australian ones? maybe even the one with let it snow? :blink: but well, mika was 8 when he smoked the pipe of the priest, don't think that counts for now. :naughty:

i think maybe he used to smoke as a teenager... there are several cigarette stubs in his album artwork, in case you haven't noticed. :bleh: don't think he smokes now though, none of us ever seen him smoke i think, and why would he hide it from the public?

I don't think Mika smokes...early 2007 in the USA (I think it may have been Chicago? I could be wrong) there was a picture taken of him and there was a sign on the door saying something like "no smoking at the request of the artist"

as for vegetarian, that has to be bull. Mika said "i'm actually vegetarian but I just ate a hot dog."

Mika clearly doesn't know the rules of vegetarianism :aah: He's not vegetarian.

I don't think Mika smokes...early 2007 in the USA (I think it may have been Chicago? I could be wrong) there was a picture taken of him and there was a sign on the door saying something like "no smoking at the request of the artist"

as for vegetarian, that has to be bull. Mika said "i'm actually vegetarian but I just ate a hot dog."

*Trying to remember if Mika picked the pepperoni off his pizza* :blink:

Sometimes I do, depending on the context. I am not a big fan of fish even though I still eat it so if I'm arranging a meal out I will often say I am vegetarian to make sure there is something edible available. Not everyone needs to know my exact dietary situation and philosophies on eating animal flesh...it's simply a matter of practicality to describe myself as vegetarian.

I know the difference and I'm not preaching vegetarianism to anyone so I don't see why it matters.

He was eating a hot dog recently, so not a very strict veggie!

Yes he has mentioned eating everything under the sun from lamb and chicken to hot dogs. He is not a vegetarian by any known definition of the word. :lmfao:

well, mika was 8 when he smoked the pipe of the priest, don't think that counts for now. :naughty:

If I recall correctly he specifically said he doesn't smoke it now.

Yes he has mentioned eating everything under the sun from lamb and chicken to hot dogs. He is not a vegetarian by any known definition of the word. :lmfao:

And for all we know, he could have easily been eating some chicken feet from that Asian market before the pizza.:naughty:

i also remember him saying in a radio interview that when GK went to no. 1, he took his little brother and sister out for lunch at a local joint and they ate chicken. the interviewer had asked if he was a breast or leg man. he answered a leg man.

:naughty:

i also remember him saying in a radio interview that when GK went to no. 1, he took his little brother and sister out for lunch at a local joint and they ate chicken. the interviewer had asked if he was a breast or leg man. he answered a leg man.

:naughty:

he could be flexitarian, my friend is flexitarian, but calls herself a vegetarian, her parents tell her if she doesn't eat meat she'll be short, which I find rather odd. ;P

Lol :roftl: Guy, with all due respect, can i ask what is wrong with bumping threads, if they interest the person bumping and sometimes also other people ?

there is nothing wrong with bumping 1 old thread. but bumping 5 with the same subject is useless. it just spreads the same conversation in 5 and no one pays real attention. she even started a vegetarian thread... do you see it now? on page 3 of general chin wagging and nobody wrote in that thread. :wink2:

Sometimes I do, depending on the context. I am not a big fan of fish even though I still eat it so if I'm arranging a meal out I will often say I am vegetarian to make sure there is something edible available. Not everyone needs to know my exact dietary situation and philosophies on eating animal flesh...it's simply a matter of practicality to describe myself as vegetarian.

yea, that makes sense. =]

I was thinking about the people who preach/brag about being veg but still eat fish. But thats mainly from high school experiences :naughty:

Mika clearly doesn't know the rules of vegetarianism :aah:

:lol3::lol3: clearly.

oh well, whatever gets him through the day. :thumb_yello:

careful, she might want to eat you rather than the cute bunnies! :naughty:

Shizzle!:shocked:

He's not a vegetarian, he's a vaguetarian:mf_rosetinted: