Hollyoaks Fan

hotdlp

Hey found out Mika's a Hollyoaks fan, which is really good as I am a big fan too!! Woo hoo. I had this Mika instinct that he'd be in a mag and he was! There was such a nice poster of him but the mag was too babyish for me so I didn't get it :( has anyone been getting any of these psychic mika things going on? Soz i no i've completely changed the subject but oh well.:punk:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well well, a Hollyoaks fan! I like to watch it when I can, work sometimes keeps me out 'til after 7-8 some nights. I find Gillie quite funny, and Kris I think is the best character at the moment.

Well well, a Hollyoaks fan! I like to watch it when I can, work sometimes keeps me out 'til after 7-8 some nights. I find Gillie quite funny, and Kris I think is the best character at the moment.

I like Kris too - I'm in despair at that whole HIV storyline - its soooo frustrating!!! And Becca died! :shocked:

Anyways - back on topic...lol mika obviously has good taste to watch Hollyoaks! I bought Q magazine the other day thinking there was an interview in it but i was just some stuff about the same old...artist of 2007 stuff we've all heard before. The magazine cost me £3.90 as well - so i need to nip that habit in the bud i think lol :naughty:

The Mizz mag I got yesterday had the pic you have as your icon as a poster :D

I was only 1.89... had no interview though. I was well happy when I found it tomorrow is the last date they are on the shelves for. I hope more posters come out!! Like.. huuuge onnes :D

I dont watch it but if anyone rems the italian looking bloke that was on it about 2 years ago now, well i stayed at his house. He was very full of himself...no gritty goss, i know his sister thats all, he is not my type!,I prefer, hmmmmmm well mika:mf_lustslow: