Bodies Without Organs

daisylou

In many interviews MIKA says that he really likes the Swedish group BWO so had to have a listen. Trailed the internet and they are there!!

They are Excellent!! Pure 1980`s pop. They could be used as an Eurovision entry- but don`t let that put you off. Go onto their website for a taster! Especially "Sunshine in the Rain". This is a gem!

I can understand why MIKA likes them-if you could imagine him as a group he would be Bodies Without Organs!!

xx

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, I've heard 'Sunshine in the Rain' and it isn't so bad. It's the kind of song that makes you want to get up and wave your arms around, you know? hahaha :)

But in all honesty though, Mika is a gazillion times better, more than a gazillion even! ;)

Actually the first thing one of my friends said about Mika was that he looks like a dark haired version of the singer from BWO :eek: I kinda like them actually, but I often like really bad music because it's fun :fisch:

OMG does anyone else think that Martin looks like the blonde/ blued eyed version of Mika, no wonder he likes them!

There really must be something about it then :eek: My friend and I were discussing if he maybe knows them because someone told him he looks like the singer :D

OMG does anyone else think that Martin looks like the blonde/ blued eyed version of Mika, no wonder he likes them!

i agree. they both sort of wear the same trousers.

but....oh my, mika said he likes BWO? i listened to them, and i guess i could move along to their music, but i don't like it much.