Bad Dream

Max

I had a really bad dream last night ...

I dreamt I went to see Mika perform live. We got there really early, but were surprised that only a couple of dozen people had turned up. As it got nearer to the time for Mika to come on, not many more people had turned up. This seemed strange - but I had a great spot right at the front.

Then they announced Mika and he came on ...

... but it wasn't Mika!

It was some middle aged balding bloke, who couldn't even sing!

No one else seemed to notice and they were all going wild as though it was Mika. It seemed like I was the only one who could tell it wasn't Mika. I tried to tell everyone ... but they didn't want to listen.

Oh no ... what does it mean? I am supposed to be seeing Mika in Birmingham on Friday!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alwq2002

may be u were being influenced by the news of Mika n Britney - she's bald now huh? I think! Wish that situation won't caught up with you on Friday, haha ( just kidding!!!)

I had a dream last night that Asda didnt sell any girls mags no more. But I went today and I got one :D I actually went out and bought the Mizz Mag with the Poster of Mika in. I cant wait for those Huge posters to come out of him. I used to have a huuuge one of Busted XP

I had a dream last night that Asda didnt sell any girls mags no more. But I went today and I got one :D I actually went out and bought the Mizz Mag with the Poster of Mika in. I cant wait for those Huge posters to come out of him. I used to have a huuuge one of Busted XP

I looove huge posters, I can't wait until they release some Mika ones. At the moment I have a doctor who one,a fairy and a Johnny Depp one on my wall :thumb_yello: