Mika Does Not Look Like Borat!!!!

mika_lover

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah!! What a stupid woman! Mika luks nothing like that idiot! She wants to get her facts right before broadcasting them in front of all us Mika Lovers! Silly old fool....

Mika is beautiful...I would love my kids to inherit those lips..and those cheekbones....

Hehe!! Go Mika!! Go Mika fans!!

xxx

ok, sorry to drag this back up again...I was getting ready for bed last ngiht and my (soon to be ex) boyfriend said, hey, look, Mika on TV...of course I ran out and looked, all excited...but it was Borat!!!:thumbdown:

Just kidding about the soon to be ex bit....lol

I toild him I was gonna post his email address so u could ALL email him for being nasty!!:naughty:

ok, sorry to drag this back up again...I was getting ready for bed last ngiht and my (soon to be ex) boyfriend said, hey, look, Mika on TV...of course I ran out and looked, all excited...but it was Borat!!!:thumbdown:

Just kidding about the soon to be ex bit....lol

I toild him I was gonna post his email address so u could ALL email him for being nasty!!:naughty:

:roftl: But Borat doesn't look like Mika at all! Mika doesnt even have moustaches.. So how could anyone say that:naughty:

I was surprised to discover Sacha Baron Cohen's real face. He looks rather nice when he is not disguised as Borat or Ali G. But he DOESN'T look like Mika ! Nobody does, anyway. Mika is CUTE !!!! And the journalist who said Mika looked like Borat needs me to lend her my glasses (I am very short-sighted !).

Hmmm...That movie may well have been funny, but A LOT of people found it offensive [i didn't, but im speaking for those who did].

They were even gonna sue the production company for it.

So i think, to be compared to Borat, may have even offended Mika, as he comes from that area of the world which is war torn and considered to be less-economically developed. [but i dont think it would have because he's a pretty cool guy!]

And anyway, i think he would have took it as a joke, but the woman is still wrong to have said it!

okay, Mika looks nothing like Borat...nothing...I say whatever person is stupid enough to make such a comparison should be pelted with garbage or something...:biggrin2:...thats just my slightly violent opinion...:biggrin2:

or they should be blown up in to smitherins ( 1st and last time i shall say this word ! lol ! ) like this :blowup: or like this :laser:

I am fearing for my life here. Mika is very beautiful,:wub2: Borat is not. But i think Borat could mabe be like a distant great Uncle or something......:naughty: I havent seen the film by the way, just his pic on Mika friends(my space). Also I think he is not as minging in real life..maybe?

okay, Mika looks nothing like Borat...nothing...I say whatever person is stupid enough to make such a comparison should be pelted with garbage or something...:biggrin2:...thats just my slightly violent opinion...:biggrin2:

Oh my god, I'm doubled over laughing so hard from that :roftl: . So blunt, and yet so true.

No one, I repeat NO ONE can ever be as strikingly handsome as Mika. :punk:

• 5 months later...

OK! SOOOOOOOO

Who can look at these and tell me with a straight face that:

a- Mika looks like Borat, OR

b- that Borat (or Sacha) is hot!!!!

HAHAHA

Sara.

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2::bleh:

(Sorry, I just couldn't stop myself....)

post-4750-142983669081_thumb.jpg

post-4750-142983669083_thumb.jpg