The Person Above you Game

Beckar

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arcenciel:

I know you're from France, you like Mika(obviously:bleh: ) Hmm...I didn't check your profile before writing so I'm guessing...You were one of the younglings?:wink2:

i'm afraid i don't know what a youngling is ...

I understand young, but what is ling ? I read in the dictionary that ling is a fish (une morue) but it doesn't make sense ... lol !!

raha ===> i know you're 15 (so young !!) and that you're crazy !! I guess your favorite song is lollipop; and you live in toronto- you're very proud of canada being different of the US :wink2:

and also you are a student !

I understand young, but what is ling ? I read in the dictionary that ling is a fish (une morue) but it doesn't make sense ... lol !!

raha ===> i know you're 15 (so young !!) and that you're crazy !! I guess your favorite song is lollipop; and you live in toronto- you're very proud of canada being different of the US :wink2:

Well, I think that youngling is like a sweeter version of a word "youngster". At least I've seen people here using this:wink2: Hopefully I understood it correctly.

:roftl: "Fish" Yeah, I meant you are one of those "young fishes" :roftl: Nooooo:roftl:

:roftl: young fish indeed! yep, nicole, youngling is used in the same context as youngster. but youngfish sounds way more interesting! :bleh:

oh, and i'm not playing right now; just interrupting!

Oh wow..i get to to do Beckar !!

Beckar is a nickname for Rebecca , she has brown eyes, long dark blonde hair ,

She'd rather be on the forum and making Mika blends than doing her GCSE coursework.

Her Mum also loves Mika but as yet hasnt managed to get any tickets for the gigs...

She very good at drawing & Excellent at twirling a baton.

During the summer she likes to surf, bodyboard and skim board.

Ok i'll stop ...run out of things to say !!!

carrinevie is not yet 40 , she is pretty with curly blond hair and she is an aerobic instructor and a town planner !! she likes kids and pets ( i bet she has got both !! )

and she lives in south east london ! and she seems to know cherie and beckar quite well ! (am i wrong ?? ^___^)

Yay - good call

I have 2 sprogs (boy 8 girl 12) 1 large mad dog

1 mad rabbit that thinks its a dog and 2 hamsters - both expert at escapology!!!

Oh and a hubby who doesnt like Mika and keeps muttering saddo at me and Borat!!!!! He thinks he is funny but we shall see who has the last laugh!

Yay - good call

I have 2 sprogs (boy 8 girl 12) 1 large mad dog

1 mad rabbit that thinks its a dog and 2 hamsters - both expert at escapology!!!

Oh and a hubby who doesnt like Mika and keeps muttering saddo at me and Borat!!!!! He thinks he is funny but we shall see who has the last laugh!

:roftl:

Your family life must be soo funny :thumb_yello: !!!

sorry,arenciel...been quite distracted lately...anyhow, you're right on the money, just got to admit, manchild is the only song i've heard from eels, cause my pc is an antique pile of junk and i cant download much on it, but i heard that song in a very special context and it's very emotional and powerful for me...sorry for diluting the conversation

sorry,arenciel...been quite distracted lately...anyhow, you're right on the money, just got to admit, manchild is the only song i've heard from eels, cause my pc is an antique pile of junk and i cant download much on it, but i heard that song in a very special context and it's very emotional and powerful for me...sorry for diluting the conversation

The games dying 0o0

Beckar, 53 years old!

was an astronaut for the past 37 years!the first woman to land on the venus and pluto!and thats where she lives now!

what else can i tell?!oh she is well known as the fastest typer while using the ten toes and nose technique she learnd in dbisndwunfk!

ok thats about all.:roftl:

i didnt mean to kill it, but look, i'll make up for it, i know cpr

so, as i think arcenciel was the last one to post who didnt get talked about...

ARCENCIEL(sorry for messin your name up the first time:blush-anim-cl:)

she's about my age, lives in the most beautiful city in the world, if you ask me, so i guess she must speak fluent French, feat which i will never achieve:roftl: , and she seems really funny(loved the youngling post, had a nice laugh there:thumb_yello: )