• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arcenciel

You live in like.. you live in Paris. Which is sooo cool :D

You like anime :D yay :D specialy that high school one :D

And...I have no idea where you got chloe from :P

:roftl: it's because It took me time to look at chloe's profile... And when I finally posted my mess you lot had already posted things !! but I edited and i'm now talking about wendi !

Nice guess for animes :thumb_yello: i wouldn't have thought that someone would have recognized my avatar !!

soooo Beckar : your real name is rebecca, and your mother is also on the forum !! You are a student like me and you're 15 ! You're the youngling nO 1 !!!!!!!!!

and also you're an artist and you like surfing !

chloe is a great documenter (bet you have tons of vids and phot scrapbooks at home :bleh:) and is a fellow youngling! and if she has the 2 dots above the last "e" in her name, that makes her super-cool.:cool:

I don't have the dots hehe :wink2: and I have far too many pics and vids of everything... everytime ANYTHING happens (like there is a spider on the floor, or a strangley shaped piece of fruit) I have to photograph it several times :naughty: I am doing a photography A level tho an they're using some of my pics in our year book hehe, would love to be a photographer :D

Sorry I'll shut up now I also ramble a lot :naughty:

arcenciel-

You like anime which my friend is also obsessed with... umm is that high school one beckar mentioned called "Ouran High School Host Club" or something? :blush-anim-cl: (I'm not very good knowing things about people heeh)

Chloe. You like photography!! Im very good at this game lol.

Um. I know that you went to a gig and got squished? lol and you have a rosette that im jelous of lol XD

I love photography tooo XD

I like taking pictures of people more than objects. I love landscapes too.. and beaches XD

Anime is BRILLIANT. I love fruits basket.. but there areant any more episodes..so thats really sad :( I also love to draw anime. Wah. Im rambling on about myself.

Yeah i dont know much about you.. I guess that you like.. pink? XD

I do like pink Beckar yes, tho green is me fave hehe- I'll post a photography thread up later too :D

Nicole is the 2nd Mika Guru :D and she has a cool graphis as her avatar that Beckar made. Nicole is also a fellow youngling :D

wendi ! you have 5 children, 2 dogs and 2 cats ! Your family life must be exhausting ! lol !!

you're scottish and you play music (which instrument ? )... And also you're a retiree, so you may be an oldling !

Have M.E. so cant work - but I am an oldling! :wheelchair: I play trumpet, sax, keyboards, and a bit of guitar - but not all at the same time :roftl:

Would be cool if you coloud arrgh. We are rambling off topic XD

Um. Wendi.

You.. You have lots of kids n animals :D

You get tired easily? Um.

Do you have a fridge in your bedroom too? :o

XD And you can play an awesome range of instuments x3

Beckar - Hard to get to bed at night and even harder to get out of bed in mornings.

Has pink bands on brace - although she wanted Green & Pink !!

Loves her youngest brother Samuel most of time & hates her 12yr old brother Josh most of time.

Wants to be rich by working as Graphic Designer.

• 4 weeks later...