Flu makes for a weaker Mika

meimei88

The Sun - Bizarre

February 21, 2007

A FLU bug forced MIKA to postpone a gig in Brighton last night.

The pop wonder has been burning the candle at both ends since topping the single and album charts.

But the date will be rescheduled and the camp singer is hoping a heavy dose of vitamin C will have him fighting fit in time for his gig at London’s Koko in Camden tomorrow.

It’s not Mika’s week though  his tune Grace Kelly has been knocked off the top spot in the midweek singles charts by KAISER CHIEFS’ Ruby.

And AMY WINEHOUSE’s Back To Black has pushed his album from No1 too.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also had a bad flu the last past days and I listened to Mika's record again and again to make me feel better! I guess it can't be working all the time... I'm seeing Mika in concert in Paris (no more tickets, sorry guys) in April, so has he the flu or not, he better go on stage :naughty:

I went to Kaiser Chiefs last night and they opened their show with Ruby. I enjoyed the show very much, but Ruby wasn't at all their best song - more a 'football chant' than a melody. Kaiser Chiefs may be in a strong position for a couple of weeks, because of their tour and their album comes out on Monday.

If Grace Kelly's days at No 1 are over, I agree he will soon be back up there with his next No1. With Mika's songs we get 'craft'. Just need the record company to get the timing right.

CW.