Places you've heard Mika?

havingablast

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Between the lessons my friend and I went to a shop, to buy chocolate:blush-anim-cl: Then started Grace Kelly and I was refusing to leave from the shop before it was over. I dance a bit and sang too:bleh:

This may be the reason why people started looking at me :doh:

I've also heard it in a bus, at scool and so on....

I hear it on the radio all the time. Seen him on that radio 2 thing. His gig was 30 mins long and it just kept repeating and repeating all week x3 I saw him on a music channel.. um once.

Oh. And the other night I switched on the alarm to my radio to go off in the morning.. and I remember thinking to myself.. 'I hope Grace Kelly plays when I wake up' AND IT WAS. I was all shocked n like yeeeee!! :D

And the other night I switched on the alarm to my radio to go off in the morning.. and I remember thinking to myself.. 'I hope Grace Kelly plays when I wake up' AND IT WAS. I was all shocked n like yeeeee!! :D

That has happened to me too, only with MTV, cause the first thing I turn on in the morning is the TV which happens to be on MTV almost all the time. They usually play Mika in the mornings.:naughty:

That has happened to me too, only with MTV, cause the first thing I turn on in the morning is the TV which happens to be on MTV almost all the time. They usually play Mika in the mornings.:naughty:

:o MTV.. I must remember to watch that more often x3

well i'm on placement at a dementia care home and i put the cd on for the residents and had a 97year old tapping her feet along to the beat! they actually really like it, and can remember the words to grace kelly as it's often on the radio, funny how they remember lyrics to music but can't speak! something to do with different parts of the brain!

so i'm taking album in again tomorow for them to listen to!:punk:

xx

...My sister shouted me, on January, 31, when she looked and heard "Grace Kelly" att ALL MUSIC, that I had to hurry to watch tv...that there was a young boy who was singing like Freddie Mercury...

...And in about 6 hours in internet i've found everything possible about Mika.

I discovered his uniqueness.

And I falled in love :wub2:

...My sister shouted me, on January, 31, when she looked and heard "Grace Kelly" att ALL MUSIC, that I had to hurry to watch tv...that there was a young boy who was singing like Freddie Mercury...

...And in about 6 hours in internet i've found everything possible about Mika.

I discovered his uniqueness.

And I falled in love :wub2:

:lmao: that's the story of everybody here i guess !!!