i'm so happy

hotdlp

i don't know if what i'm saying is relevent for this section but then again it is about mika.

I booked tickets to see him in Milan i'm actually going to see him!! I didnt get to buy tickets for the english tour cos everything was sold out.

I also found out my friend (who has extremely bad taste in boys no offence) thinks mika's buff i'm so happy!! lol and also i found out my (52 year old) uncle knows who mika is and likes his song i was like whaat?

All this on my b-day what a shocker..anywayyyys soz for making u read all this i just seem 2 be very hyper atm. So people how was Mika at the KOKO club please dnt tell me it was dat gd cos im already jealous lol.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

teehee, that's quite the unusual happy dance, judging by your emoticon :P

YAY for hotdlp and the mika-evoked happiness that makes you wanna sQUEAL! :-D

i found out that i might be going to mika's gig in toronto, and i was squealing with joy until i fell asleep.

i don't know if what i'm saying is relevent for this section but then again it is about mika.

I booked tickets to see him in Milan i'm actually going to see him!! I didnt get to buy tickets for the english tour cos everything was sold out.

We'll welcome you in Italy with joy...Tonight I hold my two tickets for Milan Mika's concert...see you there!:wink2: