Spare Ticket going for the Gig in Dublin on March 1st

Mikaman123

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but like I say. I'm not selling it. You were. This is different. I got them off ebay. Not selling it on ebay. Under no curcumstances am I selling it. Ive asked everywhere else and can't find anyone who wants to go with me, so I thought i'd ask here. I personally don't see a problem with this as I'm not looking for a quick profit.

Wow that's far away :shocked: Cool that you can make it work anyway :mf_rosetinted: I was of course only joking about the date thing:D Hope you'll find someone to go with you, I also have a hard time finding someone to go to the Copenhagen concert with me, think the rest of the Danes are completely deaf :doh:

I have a girlfriend actually.:bleh:

She happens to love Mika too.....except she lives in Canada. We met and talk all the time on MSN.

Aww that's really sweet a long distance relationship :wub2: sorry I'm a hopeless romantic.

Wish I could go to the concert but Dublin's too far for me :( Have fun anyway :thumb_yello:

Yeah. I know what you mean. There seems to be so much hype and stuff about him, yet when you actually talk to people about him, not many are that interested......

And...I know you were joking. Lol.

I know what you mean.Out of all my friends only one of them actually likes him and she's not obsesed or anything...it's so annoying :thumbdown: Everyone should love Mika

Whats really strange is that Grace Kelly has been Number 1 for a month and the album has been Number 1 for a couple of weeks now...yet nobody so far has taken up my offer......

that's really odd :eek: If I could only find a babysitter and all I'd start swimming now to get there :crybaby:

As the ticket is free I have no issues with this :)

Just to clarify.

- Giving tickets away on here is fine

- Selling them through here is not

- Putting them on ebay and posting the link here is fine

- Asking people to go with you is watched very carefully

Otherwise, all is groovy :)