Paul Smith testimonial

Mirtilla

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like it too, even it doesn't reflect his..how can i say.."personality"? he looks more adult, older, doesn't he? he's more coloured, "happy", crazy:naughty:

titania i don't remember van Dyck, but the colouring reminds me some paintings by Hopper, you know?

Mirtilla, I didn't know of Hopper but I looked him up. I recognize a few of the pictures-- some seem so sad, no? I think I see what you mean about the colouring-- very dramatic, exagerated, almost theatrical maybe?

Thank you for the introduction to Hopper :original: Yeah , Mika definitely looks different.

Thanx guys! the avatar i've made on my own: i like to play with photoshop, making graphics for websites, fanart, wallpapers and avatars...

i have made other 3 avatars, i'm gonna post them if you want..

Mirtilla, I didn't know of Hopper but I looked him up. I recognize a few of the pictures-- some seem so sad, no? I think I see what you mean about the colouring-- very dramatic, exagerated, almost theatrical maybe?

Thank you for the introduction to Hopper :original: Yeah , Mika definitely looks different.

i really like Hopper paintings, especially The Nighthawk. What that picture remnds me is a painting where there's a house, and 2 or maybe 3 women..it is set near a sea..and the way Mika is dressed reminds that atmosphere ;)

Thanx guys! the avatar i've made on my own: i like to play with photoshop, making graphics for websites, fanart, wallpapers and avatars...

i have made other 3 avatars, i'm gonna post them if you want..

Yes!! Post them, you're really good at this.:wink2:

• 2 months later...
I agree, i prefer Mika when he's wearing all his wacky clothes because his true personality shines through...

I look at this and see emptiness....not that he doesn't look awesome or anything [cos he looks amazing!] it's just not Mika!

totally agree with you on that one!:thumb_yello:

Oh I did like this photo. The colouring reminded me a little of those idealized images of young men in paintings, maybe Anthony van Dyck? I don't know-- it just looked a little costumy to me and I like that :blush-anim-cl:

Preraphaellites maybe? Dante Gabriel Rossetti?

post-1980-14298365846_thumb.jpg